Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

When Romeo commits to IU....garland decommits and somehow gets out of his LOI....commits to IU!!!!!

As the little kid in Angels in the Outfield said..."hey, it could happen."

....just kidding.

Yeah, we have our point guard in Phinisee. Garland can stay in Nashville with his buddy Drewfus.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh, oh.  We might have a new competitor for Romeo... I've been perusing several non-IU boards and see that a notorious (and often ridiculous) poster on the Illinois board is suggesting that they might be able to get involved now that Kansas is out of it.:farting_smiley:

What Illini board?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, iufaninillinois said:

What Illini board?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The vaunted "House of Paign" (now part of 247).  https://247sports.com/college/illinois/Board/103853/Contents/Is-it-too-late-to-get-in-on-Romeo-Langford-117223408

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Added Kansas to his list?  Pretty sure Self watched Romeo when he was in the 9th grade. IU got added late if anybody. 

Yea, that was just part of what made that post so silly.  I seem to remember that Irish guy spouting some goofy stuff back in the EJ controversy days.

When Romeo commits to IU....garland decommits and somehow gets out of his LOI....commits to IU!!!!!

....just kidding.
I don't want garland anywhere near iu
Let him hold the anchor as it goes down.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Guys we should just pack it up. I mean how could you compete with this

IMG_2768.thumb.jpg.c2c818dc294d954284953ea98d7c6ed1.jpg

I love Nashville, but no 18 yr old 1 and done is choosing Vandy because of Nashville, unless they just love country music at family restaurants (i.e. the night/bar scene isn’t a factor for someone under 21).

I kind of want Garland to be left standing at the altar and realize what a mistake he made next season when Vandy doesn't live up to their preseason expectations and the "Hometown Hero" honeymoon is over.
Yep the dream class they claimed they had with Romeo and Montgomery blew up in their face. I love it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Terry, the second biggest dumbass on that board beyond Team Nutjob. I love that board. Well when it was Scout. Not sure what the mods are like now.

26 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

....just kidding.

Yeah, don't want him, but it would funny if he did come beggin' and we told him to get lost. We've got a real point guard.in RP.