Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Silvio De Sousa appears to be caught in this, too.

Indictment references a “surprise” commitment decision on August 30, 2017. See the photos:

Later, the indictment says that a college coach asked for $20,000 to pay the player to override a previous deal the player had made.
Tom Martin

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Indictment references a “surprise” commitment decision on August 30, 2017. See the photos:

Later, the indictment says that a college coach asked for $20,000 to pay the player to override a previous deal the player had made.
Tom Martin

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Tom Martin

That one is damning

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

Hopefully this will put Kansas out and Romeo will be too scared about Vandy and any shadiness there is with Shittu and the recruiting spree they are on. I’ll take winning by default on this occasion with a smile on my face

That’s some massive news.  Just look how smart Romeo looks now.  Destiny might have needed a little nudge.  Absolutely beautiful.

Yeah I doubt too much happens to Kansas in the scheme of things, but Romeo to Kansas? No way. Going to be too much uncertainty of who is eligible or not. It would be funny if we started seeing players declaring to go overseas for one year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app