Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

8 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

IMG_1523331769.584823.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think it goes without saying that there will be a few more mood swings before Romeo officially announces, it's been a rollercoaster ride all along, why stop now?  Besides all the teams insiders appear to be confident that they're getting Romeo, however only one is actually right...but which one?  Buckle up!

42 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

I think it goes without saying that there will be a few more mood swings before Romeo officially announces, it's been a rollercoaster ride all along, why stop now?  Besides all the teams insiders appear to be confident that they're getting Romeo, however only one is actually right...but which one?  Buckle up!

This is a lonely voice at odds with ever-increasing evidence to the contrary.   Again,  I'm totally chill with where IU is currently positioned regarding  RL.

McHoop

Edited by McHoop

21 minutes ago, VO5 said:

I’m just going to be a little upset if we lose Taylor and Mooney while waiting for Romeo to decide, and then Romeo goes elsewhere. 

I don’t see many other good grad transfers out there right now

I think you start a freshmen. Phinisee or Hunter and shift others around and deal with the growing pains. Would stink for sure

By all accounts Romeo was all but a slam dunk for UL. The fallout from that obviously has led to us having a chance here, but that whole thing set his process back a ton. I don’t think he’s doing in for attention, I think he is doing it because was trying to do the whole recruiting circus in the middle of school and regular season ball vs the summer before his senior year like most kids

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Follow my thinking on this....... Romeo is announcing in the new Albany gym in front of all the kids in the school etal. He walks in and you will hear that very loud chant IU IU IU IU IU. He smiles and puts on a Jayhawks cap! Only thing you hear is a few boo birds an chirping crickets!

Naw guys, why would somebody make that big of a mistake in choosing the forum if you are going to KS. IF HE WAS GOING THERE IT WOULD BE A SC ANNOUNCEMENT!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I understand your line of thinking but just to play Devil's Advocate, suppose he does announce in his gym with his coaches and the Press but just with family members and Friends. they don't have to fill the gym up, it could be more of a private setting. Then he can feasibly announce to go somewhere else without too much backlash.

Sent from my SM-J727V using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, mdn82 said:

The kids at his school and local people will not boo Romeo Langford if he chooses Not Indiana. That gym will be packed and there is no way anybody boos.

Yeah... he is the hometown hero in NA, right? Nobody in the home gym is booing him if he chooses KS or Vandy.

2 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

The kids at his school and local people will not boo Romeo Langford if he chooses Not Indiana. That gym will be packed and there is no way anybody boos.

Agreed people in the gym are going to be happy for Romeo the person. They will cheer for him regardless because they know him on a personal level.