Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

11 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

I googled it and Wednesday is National Barbershop Quartet Day & International Louie Louie Day ... 

Does that help?

did they get permission from lebron?  thought he patented any barbarshop stuff.

If Archie lands Romeo........

It means so much more to me than landing Romeo even though just landing Romeo would be enough.

Hope...............Recruiting excitement............state reputation...........ability/willingness to land a 5 star

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes, all three being 6'8" does not matter if they could be in the lineup as 3,4,5's as mentioned above.  I just did not know if they could be 3,4,5's or if all three were, as an example, back to the basket prototypical power 4's. Little early for me to worry about this as the odds of getting all three are very slim anyway. Getting One or two of them would be great.

TJD isn't 6'8'',closer to 6'10''and definitely a post at this point.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Yep. Brooks a 3, Watford a 4 and TJD a 5. Pretty simple

It's even simpler than that:

They're all really good young basketball players with size, and a top tier program needs multiple players who fit that description. That having been said, there's only so much room at the inn, and the best part about this is it will create a "need" from top tier recruits to be "first in."

I'm going to try but after getting home from work I start doing things and usually forget by 9:30. There are some good stuff on there sometimes but things you usually find out within a few days anyway. 

Heck by 9:30 the momentum will have swung towards Kansas or Vandy. Someone call Peegs and get that chat scheduled sooner so we keep the winds blowing due North.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Hunter is evebtuallu going to be a 2 and Smith can be 6th man

Brian Snow said on a winter episode of Mind Your Banners that the staff thinks Hunter can eventually be a 2. He disagreed pretty strongly — and I question if the quickness to guard 2s will be there — but I don’t think it’s crazy to see what he can do.

someone better be going pro early to make room for the haul (i think we are shy on scholarships for this)

I also just don’t see this 5 man freshman class next year (im including Race but not Romeo, just in case) sticking together until they are seniors. Hope I’m wrong, and not basing this on anything other than my feeling that large classes like these are rare, but I just don’t see it happening.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

53 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

What about Hunter and Smith?

Yea, we tend to dismiss the guys at times. Smith has already shown he can play at this level and be very good. Hunter seems to be a really good recruit with a lot of versatility. May be hard to find minutes.