Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Not to be a Dick but he also said we stopped recruiting him about 2 days before in-home was announced. I like all info but let's not make people out to be more than they are. Appreciate all info and trust none of it. Unless Pap says something lol.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

My take on what Chris007

said was that we had concerns with the recruitment and communicated that to the family.

Since they reached out and we have now had an in home has to be very encouraging news.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

I think you need to take a fresh look.  IU has more players in the league than any other B1G school and a franchise stud to boot with Vic.

Isaiah Thomas has been the most successful NBA player out of Indiana. Vic is our next chance to have a star. Maybe OG as well. Other than that, we have some guys early in their careers and we’ll see how long they end up playing. I stand by my original point.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

13 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Isaiah Thomas has been the most successful NBA player out of Indiana. Vic is our next chance to have a star. Maybe OG as well. Other than that, we have some guys early in their careers and we’ll see how long they end up playing. I stand by my original point.

Vic doesn’t have a chance to be a star.  He’s cemented himself as one and not going away anytime soon.  Don’t forget about EG averaging around 20 on the best team in the league.  Recent history is bright.

Edited by CrimsonV

Wasn’t Grimes the one who said Romeo was “staying home”? It’s all smoke and mirrors. Can’t wait for this to be over.

It’s my fault; I asked Grimes if he would be willing to troll the begeezus out of a few posters on this board.

Vic doesn’t have a chance to be a star.  He’s cemented himself as one and not going away anytime soon.  Don’t forget about EG averaging around 20 on the best team in the league.  Recent history is bright.

That’s fair. I forgot about EG. Vic hasn’t cemented anything yet, in my opinion. He’s having an all-star year, but to be a star you need to bring that kind of play year after year. I really hope this is the new norm for Vic, but he’s playing so far above his previous average logic says he’s likely to regress slightly next year.

Indiana just isn’t known for producing the top NBA talent. EG, Vic, and OG could all help change that. Yogi too if the Mavs don’t waste his talent.

8 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

That’s fair. I forgot about EG. Vic hasn’t cemented anything yet, in my opinion. He’s having an all-star year, but to be a star you need to bring that kind of play year after year. I really hope this is the new norm for Vic, but he’s playing so far above his previous average logic says he’s likely to regress slightly next year.

Indiana just isn’t known for producing the top NBA talent. EG, Vic, and OG could all help change that. Yogi too if the Mavs don’t waste his talent.

Vonleh still isn't out of the question (he doesn't turn 23 until August)..he's avged 7 and 7 for CHI in 19mins a game. And Cody had a 10, 7, and 2 season while shooting 57% from the field, and then couldn't stay healthy this year. 

And I personally think TB will stick simply because of his range on his jump shot. He's dominated the Gleague.

7 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

One reason for the boost in stats is he is the #1 offensive option whereas on all past teams he was not.  He’s also gotten serious about offseason workouts changing his body.  There is no doubt the identity of the team leader.  I would look for those numbers to continue.

Ok I’m done now.  Let’s hope we land Romeo and he can blaze his own path as well.

I agree with your point about Vic being it’s kind of a break out year. With his work ethic though I could see him improving upon this years performance.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners