Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

7 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Hmmm ... two weeks from yesterday is IU Day.

What a perfect occasion for a young, uber-talented, uncommitted basketball player with a Shakespearean name who hails from the southern part of the state to finally pick a school! 

Clock.thumb.jpg.be619328b0f62386afcf3fb586893d4e.jpg

Just in time for little 500 to turn into a Romeo celebration. 

12 hours ago, jbell833 said:

Just gonna throw this out there. Living in the Center Grove area, I talk to a guy at the gym who is connected to TJD and family and he said Romeo is announcing next Thursday and it's IU. Again he has zero/little credibility in regards to Romeo and all reports are saying announcement coming between April 13-30. If we hear any news that Romeo in fact will announce next Thursday April 12, then maybe just MAYBE, he knows something we don't and could be good news for us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Doubtful if he hasn't visited IU again yet.

I've heard multiple times from someone who is very connected in Indiana High School and AAU circles that he has reason to  believe Romeo is going to IU. I'm not going to say who this source is but trust me when I say he's very connected. 
The problem is vandy guys say he's going to vandy and Kansas insiders say they have him. Everyone thinks they have him. I just dont think anyone knows anything imo. We will know soon at least.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

I agree with you on this. I just know that this individual usually knows a lot of stuff that goes on with basketball at all levels throughout the state of Indiana. He might be right or he might be wrong but I thought it was worth mentioning. 

Thanks - didn't mean to rag on you and I hope you didn't take it that way. All info is appreciated.