Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Just now, HinnyHoosier said:

Wow. Kensucky fans are NOT happy with Tim Langford's thoughts on Calipari. It's hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah they said he's the next Scotty Hopson and Tim Langford is the next Lavar Ball. I'd take Romeo over any recruit coming in. Calipari not winning a title with John Wall and DeMarcus Cousins is way worse than not getting past the Sweet 16 with Victor Oladipo and Cody Zeller. 

10 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Yeah they said he's the next Scotty Hopson and Tim Langford is the next Lavar Ball. I'd take Romeo over any recruit coming in. Calipari not winning a title with John Wall and DeMarcus Cousins is way worse than not getting past the Sweet 16 with Victor Oladipo and Cody Zeller. 

scum.jpg

12 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

An insider on the other site just posted that the decision is not far away and that it's a great time to be an IU fan.

If I had a "guess" I think it will be the week of April 16. They said anytime after April 13 so I think that week makes the most sense. Should have an idea of who is staying and who is going by then too. 

scum.jpg.05d9b3b54aca8455d1cc82fb87002d5f.jpg

That is the thing with slime. He's more worried about getting the best players and getting them to the NBA. If he wins games along the way that's good but not his goal. Crean seemed to be this way with lower rated players.

Give me a coach that wants to win for the Indiana university basketball program first and getting players to the league second. I believe that's what we've seen with programs like Nova, UNCheat, MSU, and others. Get really good players but get them to stay around longer.

I don't mind the OAD players but only need one every once in awhile. Romeo would mean a great deal to this program but for only a year. A Yogi, Oladipo, or a number of other players will have a bigger impact on the program.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

Lets not go around posting screen shots of premium forums. That’s how sources dry up and we never hear anything from them again

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It’s not from a premium forum

Kansas fans seem to think both Vick and Newman will be gone, and if that's true, that has to make Kansas even more appealing.

I'm fearing them more than Vandy now.  They pretty much check all the boxes except for proximity to home.  KU will be really good next year.

3 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

My apologies. I assumed from the source where it came from.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

No worries. There are people who vouch for him, so time will show if he has the credibility or not.