Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

There's been some chatter that Romeo may be waiting to see if Juwan's coming back.  Maybe Juwan's waiting to see what Romeo decides.  Just a thought.

Juwan has until April 22 to declare for the draft -- whether he decides to stay in or not. At this rate, Romeo might not even have a decision by then ... 

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Juwan has until April 22 to declare for the draft -- whether he decides to stay in or not. At this rate, Romeo might not even have a decision by then ... 

Maybe that's a magic date. If JM doesn't throw his hat in the ring by the deadline then Romeo would know he would be here.

I sat and reviewed recruiting classes this morning for 20 minutes.

There are some stacked classes coming in next year. According to 247 we sit at either 21 or 23 (forgot).

I know we assume Romeo takes us to the next level, and he does but that level isn’t the top level. There will be 10-15 teams more skilled than us or more. We will have a lot to prove, with Romeo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

There are some stacked classes coming in next year. According to 247 we sit at either 21 or 23 (forgot).

I know we assume Romeo takes us to the next level, and he does but that level isn’t the top level. There will be 10-15 teams more skilled than us or more. We will have a lot to prove, with Romeo.

Yes!

If we are really good next year, it will be because of coaching, and because the incoming class complements returnees like Juwan, DeVonte, Justin, etc.

Apparently Dakich is hearing Vandy

So is everyone else not affiliated with Indiana basketball. It's been the word since mid winter.

Dakich has been wrong before, but he is often right. I'm waiting for official word but my Crystal Ball pick has been firmly placed for months.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

For Romeo to be waiting to see what Juwan decides, while Juwan waits to see what Romeo decides, don’t you think there’d be a middle man in there (Archie) to say “Hey Juwan, Romeo will come here if you stay, so you’re staying right? You are? Ok great, I’ll let Romeo know.”... “Hey Romeo, Juwan said he plans on staying if you come, so you’re coming right? You are? Ok cool, I’ll let Juwan know.” You would think that if BOTH of them were wondering what each other were doing that it’d be able to be figured out pretty quick. I’m not saying this is how things are happening, just saying that it’s fairly easy to let both sides know what’s happening if both of them are waiting on each other. 

So is everyone else not affiliated with Indiana basketball. It's been the word since mid winter.

Dakich has been wrong before, but he is often right. I'm waiting for official word but my Crystal Ball pick has been firmly placed for months.

Most of the national people I follow say it’s too close to call and some of the rivals people said IU has a little lead. No one knows

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

15 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Jmo signing the lease seems like a pretty strong indicator that he has no plans of leaving IU. Someone should send that picture to Romeo lol. 

I think the pics that were posted on here with Morgan were from last year when they signed a lease.

15 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah and that's the frustrating part.  We're so far from where we want to be, which is a perennially top 10-15 team competing for Final 4s.

I'm confident Archie can get us there, but it's not going to happen overnight.  Even with Romeo on the roster.

Most of the national people I follow say it’s too close to call and some of the rivals people said IU has a little lead. No one knows

https://kansas.rivals.com/news/twitter-tuesday-what-s-the-latest-with-romeo-langford-
From March 19th. Evans said IU is still team to beat. Again no one knows but Romeo and family

My gut still says Vandy but my heart says IU. I think we finish second to Garland and Drewfus. I don’t know why but is sounds like being part of Vandy’s best recruiting class ever is more important than being a legend in Indiana. What ever Drew is using to impress the other 5 star kids must be something special lol. Gosh who would of ever thought Kevin Stalllings getting canned would affect us with landing two McDonalds all Americans?

Apparently Dakich is hearing Vandy

DD says this kind of stuff just to piss of IU fans. So screw him! He doesn’t know jack shi.