Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Uh huh. What did you post? You come to a thread bitching about no news in a thread and all these posts. Isn’t true. Isn’t what you posted meant to be a shot? Why post it? What purpose did it have?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

First of all, I wasn’t bitching about no news. I was more so laughing at the fact that I still check this thread every 4-5 hours with no news. Second, anyone in their right mind that has been following this recruitment knew that there was an extremely good chance that whoever the new coach would be at ProstituteU. Would at least reach out. So, I’ll stick with my original comment I made. No real news in the last 6-7 months. Really hate that you took it as me bitching.

First of all, I wasn’t bitching about no news. I was more so laughing at the fact that I still check this thread every 4-5 hours with no news. Second, anyone in their right mind that has been following this recruitment knew that there was an extremely good chance that whoever the new coach would be at ProstituteU. Would at least reach out. So, I’ll stick with my original comment I made. No real news in the last 6-7 months. Really hate that you took it as me bitching.

The final visits. Speaking with all 3 coaches. Different relationships evolving if you read the articles. There is only no news if you want to see it that way. It’s cool man.

DZax5jrVQAEYnfY.jpg&key=3f4a0d88baedaf45dfa39e0ec6390d4e41d67c7510e94e33e76319d881db0726

I didn’t watch much of the game but Romeo’s stat line looks impressive once again. Also wondering if Little will be UNC’s first one and done in quite some time. Garland also had 11 assists so not 100% sure why he’s a shoot-first point guard now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I didn’t watch much of the game but Romeo’s stat line looks impressive once again. Also wondering if Little will be UNC’s first one and done in quite some time. Garland also had 11 assists so not 100% sure why he’s a shoot-first point guard now.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Tony Bradley was North Carolina’s first player to leave after his freshman year(2017) since 2008

Yeah, can't see people harping pn his D when there wasn't any im the game lol. Like you, I've sern him play anout 60 games. He can D up fine and will only get better.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

The people who made those comments made those in previous games too. It wasn’t based on this game. I too think he will get better in that department. At this point that is his weak point in his game which is what we were talking about. He is an awesome talent that I hope we end up with.

But I doubt that Miller will pay Romeo to stay his sophomore year, like Izzo paid Bridges. 

Not Izzo, but something about that whole decision stunk. Very odd indeed.

I know I've probably been tagged the conspiracy theorist on players getting more than their scholarship but..

Create a good story and cover up the money. I think MSU has been doing this for awhile. UNC has also been doing this.

Nice to get on the board at the end of the night and find actual talk about Romeo's game and talent/abilities instead of total panic over sweet nothings.

Not that I'm really that bothered by the constant chatter over where he'll go; I'm as nervous as everyone else over this recruitment. It's just nice to get somewhat positive change for a night.

7 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

I know I've probably been tagged the conspiracy theorist on players getting more than their scholarship but..

Create a good story and cover up the money. I think MSU has been doing this for awhile. UNC has also been doing this.

I'm not going to get involved in the whole conspiracy theory, but you did bring up an interesting point.

Has anyone else noticed how few 1 and Done players UNC has? Tony Bradley last year, but I think there was a ten year gap before him. They were still landing elite talent, they just never had good enough freshmen seasons to declare. Seems odd that a school of UNC's caliber, that recruits at a high-level, doesn't produce more early entrants.