Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

18 hours ago, jake11forever said:

Bill Self is a great coach. I don't know why people on here bash him, Coack K, Calipari, you people just envy the success they have. If your successful you must be cheating. Smh

Sent from my VS988 using BtownBanners mobile app

Incorrect

5 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The Villas are still there, as far as i know at least. I think there was another older apartment complex by the stadium that the company tore down to build this new one.

The villas are now "Stadium Crossing"

1 hour ago, Treesh said:

Can confirm it was Dunnhill apartments. Drove by it yesterday and let me tell you, it doesn't look ready for August at all.

Liable to just open 1 building at a time and have rolling move-in. However, a lot can be accomplished in 3 months of decent weather.

Incorrect
John beilein is what you call a great coach not bill self. Self has top 5 talent every year and is always a 1 or 2 seed. Most of the time it's in front of a very pro Kansas location. His tourney success is not that impressive. He has has a top speed almost every year. Beileins highest ranked player is # 65.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

John beilein is what you call a great coach not bill self. Self has top 5 talent every year and is always a 1 or 2 seed. Most of the time it's in front of a very pro Kansas location. His tourney success is not that impressive. He has has a top speed almost every year. Beileins highest ranked player is # 65.

Their both great coaches Bill Self has been to 3 final fours and WON a national title. Who cares about talent its what you do about it

I love the fact that Darius Bazley was one of the more impressive players, because when he went head-to-head with Jerome Hunter this season, Jerome kinda lit him up and shut him down.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Their both great coaches Bill Self has been to 3 final fours and WON a national title. Who cares about talent its what you do about it

What you do about it, and how many hundreds of thousands of dollars you pay it!

1 hour ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

@jake11forever

Here, read this (thanks to the poster in the College Basketball thread): http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/page/the_loyalty_game.html

Here’s a fun quote:

“Under Armour confirmed this week that it sponsored two club teams run by the parents of star players. The company backs a team led by Apples Jones, whose son Josh Jackson was selected by the Phoenix Suns in the first round of the 2017 NBA draft. Documents obtained during the corruption probe and reported by Yahoo Sports include emails that describe monthly $10,000 payments from the Baltimore-based company to Jones.

"Under Armour is giving her 10k a month, and she's also getting paid by adidas now — so she's plenty taken care of," Dawkins wrote of Jones.

The cryptic email doesn't address why Adidas would pay into a program sponsored by a competing shoe company. But in Jackson's only year of college basketball, he played for the University of Kansas, which is sponsored by Adidas.”

Now kids, what does 2+2 equal?

Do a lot of people know about this?

13 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

A lot of people know Darrell Arthur played on a national championship team but didn't graduate from high school. The people who could actually do something about it don't give a rip.

Where did he play? Say it wasn't Kansas, surely it wasn't Kansas.

A lot of people know Darrell Arthur played on a national championship team but didn't graduate from high school. The people who could actually do something about it don't give a rip.
The ncaa could care less. In fact they probably aren't very happy the fbi found out what they have. Kansas is untouchable to the ncaa

There is an article in the Courier Journal that mentions Vandy is trying to get Romeo down for another visit. So far, nothing is planned.
Also, don’t expect any positive news for IU this week. Garland will be putting out a lot of pro Vandy spin as you might expect.
And leaking it. He is a leaker.

7 hours ago, Iugradman said:

Duke and UNC are much better universities academically than IU while sporting elite basketball programs. You can do both. It can be done and is being done.

If we are talking UNC, I don't know if fake classes really count as 'doing it both'.