Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

40 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Is there really any chance he would? Cannot imagine that being the case

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If Mack is hired, the only difference between now and when Romeo dropped Louisville from his list would be that he would be the coach and not Pitino. Other than that, nothing is different. They're still facing the possibility of major sanctions. So I don't see them being a factor. At least I hope I'm right. 

People starting to sweat the UofL coaching hire. Most everything coming out of Louisville is that Mack had intetest in the job months ago and it's a done deal. UofL meeting with Mack and his agent this weekend. Want to get this done so they can parade the new hire at the finals in San Antonio next weekend. This MAY throw a wrench in the Romeo recruitment. Tim Langford will be on the radio in the morning and I hope they question him on whether there be interest on their part if Mack hire would open up tje recruitment even more.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Idk man. 3 -4 weeks of recruiting? That would be maddening

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Officially three weeks from now is when Romeo is on commitment watch

If Romeo won't be on commitment watch until three weeks from now, why was this thread created three years ago and have more than 500 pages??? LOL! 

46 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

So it means..  don’t worry about what Garland wants you to do 

or  don’t worry about what Indiana fans want you to do

It means, do what you want. Not fans, not Dad, not Alpha Dogs, etc.

42 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Frankie Vision just published this Senior Year Highlights video for Romeo.  Really well done video.  Any holy smokes Romeo is awesome.  Following his senior year has been great.  I hope he commits to IU, but just the same I'm proud that he's an Indiana kid.

The guy is that good

2 hours ago, Stromboli said:

Frankie Vision just published this Senior Year Highlights video for Romeo.  Really well done video.  Any holy smokes Romeo is awesome.  Following his senior year has been great.  I hope he commits to IU, but just the same I'm proud that he's an Indiana kid.

What a combination of skill and athleticism. 

I saw someone say on the other site that supposedly Vandy is gonna do an in-home visit after Romeo visits IU. Let’s say that does indeed happen, would/could an in-home visit be used to tell Vandy no? Knowing New Albany got eliminated before making it to state which resulted in Archie being unable to visit him again, he could strategically make sure he uses his own in-home after Vandy does theirs......if need be, of course.