Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

Does Xavier have any good recruits for 2018?

Nothing too special. All 3 stars between 188-222

Status

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

You won't find me ever worrying about the stars that the Xavier or Butler kids have. They can play. 

Yes they can, but which one do you want Archie to go after?

Tell me the one of those 3 you'll pick and we'll see what happens.

11 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

Yes they can, but which one do you want Archie to go after?

Tell me the one of those 3 you'll pick and we'll see what happens.

Didn't say that. Just simply saying Mack might leave X, but it won't be because of a "weak" class they have coming in. My comment was meant to be general and not directed at you. But that one kid they have is a 6'7 "4" and we all know you have to be 6'8 to play in the post. 

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Didn't say that. Just simply saying Mack might leave X, but it won't be because of a "weak" class they have coming in. My comment was meant to be general and not directed at you. But that one kid they have is a 6'7 "4" and we all know you have to be 6'8 to play in the post. 

Perhaps I misread the post I quoted previously. Took it to be "is there anyone we'd want" Rather than "maybe he's leaving because of a bad class".

Looks like the 7-footer is the #1 player in Kentucky. Maybe he'd follow to UL.

Not that it matters re: RL but for the life of me,  I can't fathom why any coach who is currently in a good place, would entertain going to UL right now.

McHoop
I am 100% with you. It would be like going to Arizona

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

And make Mack one of the highest paid coaches in the country?  I wouldn't.

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/mens-basketball/coach/

Not sure what O$U was thinking paying Holtmann that much either.

No kidding! He's a very good coach, but top 10 money!?! Has he even won his conference? 

I also just realized that TC is getting the same as Archie now. I'm sure that's a coincidence! 

5 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

No kidding! He's a very good coach, but top 10 money!?! Has he even won his conference? 

I also just realized that TC is getting the same as Archie now. I'm sure that's a coincidence! 

No, best finish was 2nd 3 times.

People starting to sweat the UofL coaching hire. Most everything coming out of Louisville is that Mack had intetest in the job months ago and it's a done deal. UofL meeting with Mack and his agent this weekend. Want to get this done so they can parade the new hire at the finals in San Antonio next weekend. This MAY throw a wrench in the Romeo recruitment. Tim Langford will be on the radio in the morning and I hope they question him on whether there be interest on their part if Mack hire would open up tje recruitment even more.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

People starting to sweat the UofL coaching hire. Most everything coming out of Louisville is that Mack had intetest in the job months ago and it's a done deal. UofL meeting with Mack and his agent this weekend. Want to get this done so they can parade the new hire at the finals in San Antonio next weekend. This MAY throw a wrench in the Romeo recruitment. Tim Langford will be on the radio in the morning and I hope they question him on whether there be interest on their part if Mack hire would open up tje recruitment even more.

Is there really any chance he would? Cannot imagine that being the case

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I gotta doubt that Mack is gonna recruit Romeo for 3 weeks and that’s gonna win him over.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app