Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Why after dropping them off his list for all the drama and violations coming their way, come back because of a new coach. Especially after all the work these other coaches put in. He literally told me well because he would start. Well he would have no one to back him up and they might not be allowed to have post season play. Like he wouldn't start at these other schools? Louisville has no recruits right now. His response he's one and done they don't care about that. Then why would you even want a guy for one year on a team of walk ons that can't play post season because they are hammered with sanctions? It's breathlessly stupid. I honestly would be pissed if he went there. More than if he went to Vandy.

16 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Rick Bolus tweeting that people close to NA program are saying Romeo to IU.
Bolus is a 69 year old Kentucky basketball camp legend. Betcha he’s pretty tight with Shannon.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

If legit we will see some CB movement 

Hey guys, I know this is completely off topic, but I am new to this site.  Is there anyway to pick up from the last post you read instead of having to start from the beginning?  

On 3/11/2018 at 10:51 PM, Bowhunter said:

Whojainjawja

If RL had already committed elsewhere, do you think the the gyms would be packed as they have been. How many fans would be lined up for pics and autographs? Would you be interested in finding a live feed for the State Tournament?

—/————————/—————————————————

this has been what has worried me the most about the recruitment. 

1 hour ago, HoosierMatty said:

I have a Louisville fan I work with saying that Romeo is waiting to see who Louisville hires. That's a rumor on Louisville sports radio. These people are insane.

Louisville fans and media are "whistling while passing the graveyard" if they think all they have to worry about is getting a new coach.....   NCAA is far from done with that program.   No matter who takes over.  Including the pope.

McHoop

I have a Louisville fan I work with saying that Romeo is waiting to see who Louisville hires. That's a rumor on Louisville sports radio. These people are insane.

That’s exactly what Romeo is gonna do, go to a dumpster fire that is most likely gonna get a ban and lose most if not all of its players and has no recruits coming in. I’m surprised Romeo hasn’t already signed up!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 minutes ago, madtownhoosier said:

Hey guys, I know this is completely off topic, but I am new to this site.  Is there anyway to pick up from the last post you read instead of having to start from the beginning?  

If you're on desktop, click the star or red dot to the left of the topic.  That should take you to the first unread post.  Sometimes on mobile, it just goes to the first page no matter what :(  Welcome aboard!

If you're on desktop, click the star or red dot to the left of the topic.  That should take you to the first unread post.  Sometimes on mobile, it just goes to the first page no matter what :(  Welcome aboard!
I use tapatalk. 99% of the time it takes me to the first unread post

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, McHoop said:

Louisville fans and media are "whistling while passing the graveyard" if they think all they have to worry about is getting a new coach.....   NCAA is far from done with that program.   No matter who takes over.  Including the pope.

McHoop

I work in Louisville with a bunch of these clowns.  They honestly think they are going to get a pass because "everyone" else is doing it.

1 hour ago, madtownhoosier said:

I can't answer your question, but welcome.  We're happy to have you as a part of the btb family.