Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Surprise result —what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Langford was double teamed with 10 seconds left. Picked he the ball up and tried to pass it to a teammate and it ended up out of bounds.

WC player runs it 80 ft to score a floater.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Here’s to hoping Drew has no self-awareness, tries crootin Romeo when he leaves the locker room, Romeo says “dude, leave me alone. I just got my heart ripped out”, sours on Drew permanently, chooses IU, wins a national championship, stays for another year, wins another national championship, says “hey let’s make it a 3-peat!” and stays a third year, then wins a fourth because you can’t win 3 and not try to win 4, then goes to the NBA, has a great career, comes back and coaches under Archie (who is at about 15 natty’s by this point) for a few years, takes over, and we run out of room in The Hall for all of our banners so we start storing some in Mackey, then we name The Hall “Simon Langford Assembly Hall”.

Idk. Just a thought. 

You've clearly had way too much green beer today.   lol

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Here’s to hoping Drew has no self-awareness, tries crootin Romeo when he leaves the locker room, Romeo says “dude, leave me alone. I just got my heart ripped out”, sours on Drew permanently, chooses IU, wins a national championship, stays for another year, wins another national championship, says “hey let’s make it a 3-peat!” and stays a third year, then wins a fourth because you can’t win 3 and not try to win 4, then goes to the NBA, has a great career, comes back and coaches under Archie (who is at about 15 natty’s by this point) for a few years, takes over, and we run out of room in The Hall for all of our banners so we start storing some in Mackey, then we name The Hall “Simon Langford Assembly Hall”.

Idk. Just a thought. 

Having so many banners we have to start storing them in Mackey would be awesome, until someone had to try get the West Lafayette stench out of them.  Imagine how bad Purdue's inferiority complex would be then lol.