Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

13 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

The commentators this morning said he tied Thomas at the end of the morning session. Of course those guys could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yea, I thought I was in a time warp.  They said that and then in the night game had him back in fourth place (well after halftime).  If those numbers Rabjohns posted are correct, it appears Damon Bailey's record is safe.

Once again IU made it known they were there tonight. Rob Phinisee being there for both games played a big role. Archie wants the Garland relationship to fall on the back burner. The last two weekends have shown him how much his potential future teammates support him and that was big. This is gonna be a fun few weeks.
Also worth noting, got a text that said they overheard TJD congratulating Romeo & said, " please stay two years so we can play together". We made huge impressions all around the last 2 weeks. Archie isn't going down without a fight which with Garland he just gave up because he knew we weren't getting him so that makes these visits even better for my personal gut feeling. 
Not sure what more iu could do to show Romeo the love. The fans love him and showed passion. The coach and players showed how much they want him. If he does pick vandy it will have to be strictly off of wanting to play with those two cause there is no passion in that program. Kansas would be for competing for a title. Iu clearly wins the passion battle.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk