Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

3 minutes ago, cljones1979 said:

Kansas had a game today right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

Self should’ve sent his mom then!  Huge game for each to miss. Call it bad timing or whatever but huge miss. These two guys are future NBA guys meeting in high school.  Instant Classic!  ... And Archie was there to witness!

Kansas to me has the easiest excuse or can just flat say we were busy winning while your other two teams were already done this year. Vandy? Not sure what they could conjure up. But if I were them after IU sending players last week I would have wanted to have a presence.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I believe I just saw Don Fischer sitting at the scores table in front of the IU staff. Maybe someone at the game can either confirm or deny. If it is In fact Don, neat to see him in attendance tonight.

5 minutes ago, FCHoosier said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I believe I just saw Don Fischer sitting at the scores table in front of the IU staff. Maybe someone at the game can either confirm or deny. If it is In fact Don, neat to see him in attendance tonight.

Yep, He's there.

2 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Josh Newkirk-"Well you see, I would pass fake to both and throw up a 17 footer off the glass. it out of bounds"

Fixed that for you. 

Is TJD really 6'9" doesn't look much bigger than Romeo to me. 

I would have thought that after Indiana sent 3 players last weekend that it might be in the other school's best interest to make an appearance this weekend. It was a very bold move last weekend. One that requires a response, but to see nothing from either school certainly has me curious. That curiosity might amount to a hill of beans, but I know that if the roles were reversed, I would start to feel that staff has started to look elsewhere...because that's typically how it goes. Indiana wants him so bad they can taste it...and Miller is moving all the chips to the center of the table. If we miss, it won't be due to a lack of trying (cough cough...Mike Davis, Tom Crean).

The most important thing about this recruitment might have been how Archie and staff handled last weekend. That was an ingenious move to send players to watch Romeo. And he definitely noticed that and said as much

Speaking of Davis, his team won their conference

Sent from my LG-K371 using BtownBanners mobile app