Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

OK, I have officially become a dork. I've got Bloomington South vs. New Albany (Romeo) on one tab and on another, I've got Lake Central vs. South Bend Riley (Damezi) -- and I haven't lived in Indiana in 25-plus years. But back in the day, I went to many Michigan City Regionals. I recognized that gym right away -- used to be Michigan City Rogers. 

4 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

OK, I have officially become a dork. I've got Bloomington South vs. New Albany (Romeo) on one tab and on another, I've got Lake Central vs. South Bend Riley (Damezi) -- and I haven't lived in Indiana in 25-plus years. But back in the day, I went to many Michigan City Regionals. I recognized that gym right away -- used to be Michigan City Rogers. 

URL for the Riley vs Lake Central game?

Will Archie come back at 8 PM?

Would like to know this as well. What’s he going to do for the next several hours in Seymour?

Make a day trip down to Louisville?

Going shopping in Columbus?

Come back to Bloomington for dinner and then head back?

Go to the local bar and mingle with IU fans?

So many options!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

You ain't lyin'.  I think whoever's running the camera must have had at least 50 cups of coffee and a gallon of Mountain Dew.  

17 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

I don’t know what to make of Drew not being there today. I guess he could show up later.

I wonder if Vandy fans are freaking out like ours did last weekend and saying they must be out of it if Drew isn't going to watch him.

Will Archie come back at 8 PM?

I would think so. Depending how the IU compliance is they can view the whole day as one visit. Or Archie could use this as a TJD visit tonight. I imagine he will be there tonight and it’s a 2nd visit that won’t count against us.  

USPS posted in the other thread it counts against each recruit. That wasn’t the way I understood it, but he may very well be correct. I always took it as interpretation of the compliance office in these situations.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app