Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

He hasn't had THAT many opportunities to see him, this opinion is vastly overrated and really has no merit. Archie will see him this post season, and Romeo has likely not made a decision yet. It was a rumor, relax.

If you are talking about the Austin E. rumor I am not going off of that I am going off what I see. Hope I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Jboser42 said:

There’s another rumor going around that Bruiser flint told Bobby Capobianco that Romeo is going to Vandy. It’s a done deal

Bobby Capobianco is very well connected, Archie was trying to hire him as head assistant, but big Bobby C had better offers. May as well shut the thread down... Wish it were different.

You guys might want to stretch if we are jumping to conclusions already. It’s a long offseason not going to the tournament. We really need to pace ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They might want to invest in parachutes or flying squirrel suits. Lotta cliff jumpin' round these parts.

11 minutes ago, theriverpilot said:

Lol. Good one. Aren’t fan message boards fun??

Yes they are, Romeo or not I’m looking forward to seeing a minimum of 7 new faces on this team next year. Hopefully Archies guys plus Archie’s system equals better results. We had no viable point guard, and started a walk on and juco transfer who all basically didn’t see any time under Crean. Better times are ahead, I just need to develop more patience to get me there.

Yes they are, Romeo or not I’m looking forward to seeing a minimum of 7 new faces on this team next year. Hopefully Archies guys plus Archie’s system equals better results. We had no viable point guard, and started a walk on and juco transfer who all basically didn’t see any time under Crean. Better times are ahead, I just need to develop more patience to get me there.

Well said

Sent from my SM-J727V using BtownBanners mobile app

28 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

What’s the odds Archie is in Seymour tomorrow?

I'm gonna guess that, while the staff fanned out tonight, they will all be in beautiful Seymour tomorrow night.