Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

According to Rabjohns, allowing a recruit to be interviewed while on a visit could be an NCAA violation, at least IU sees it that way. How do we report something like this?

[/url]  

It would be a minor violation and they would self report

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

According to Rabjohns, allowing a recruit to be interviewed while on a visit could be an NCAA violation, at least IU sees it that way. How do we report something like this?

[/url]  

Ha, they don’t know what it’s like to have an unofficial visitor. Can’t fault them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

After watching the vandy crowd and listening to drews uninspired coaching I'm to the point if Romeo really wants to be a part of that vs a an iu or kansas atmosphere good luck then. That place is like a funeral home. I guess drew would probably just hand the ball to the frosh and say havee fun boys. Maybe that's the big sell cause he sure does not inspire much.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, KDB said:

What didn't you like?

I wasn't discouraged by that at all actually.

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

What didn't you like?

I wasn't discouraged by that at all actually.

Mainly the wanting to play with great players quote. Although as I read it again, I may have over thinked it first time around. I assume he is talking about playing with great players in general.