Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

28 minutes ago, Demo said:

So, Romeo's last home game, and with Damon in the house no less. I'm setting the over/under on Romeo at 55pts and I'm taking the over. Gonna be a show.

Under

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Although... BNL does try and play up and down some. If they do, he'll go for 50+. I am getting under 50 because I think BNL will play smart. 

You're almost certainly right. But this just feels to me like one of those "Remember when Romeo...."  games. Sort of like when McGinnis put a million on the Kentucky All Stars. Stars feel aligned.

10 minutes ago, Demo said:

You're almost certainly right. But this just feels to me like one of those "Remember when Romeo...."  games. Sort of like when McGinnis put a million on the Kentucky All Stars. Stars feel aligned.

I would agree

15 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Damon knows Romeo is definitely going to Vandy so he won't let him break his scoring record. (Don't freak out, Just wanted to see how it felt to post something outrageous)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Damon hit 18 shots in a row against New Albany. I guess Romeo isn't going to return the favor.

1 hour ago, Bailey7878 said:

Verbal by midnight?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It would be totally awesome if he took a page out of Garlands playbook and acted all excited on his visit to Vandy tomorrow, maybe even tell Garland and Drew that he's probably coming.  But then announced for IU next week after his game at Bloomington North.