Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Dude you claimed facts plenty of times previously and they oddly have not become facts. I feel like claiming to know anything for fact is something you should avoid.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Take it easy on him boot just sharing info. No harm done

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Now we're thinking that not only will Romeo commit to IU, but when he does, Garland will want out of his LOI to join him in B-town? 
This thread is way past going off the rails ...

MJwKtem.gif&key=21c1e3948f439845595aad0d6f8527d4ff6db47c52c56cfd001418740ae23221
Maybe Romeo has been the alpha dog all along and garland is not going to tell him no at this point. Man drew would just lose it

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Maybe Romeo has been the alpha dog all along and garland is not going to tell him no at this point. Man drew would just lose it

Now this would be hilarious. Not gonna happen but so funny to think about

Only reason I think he might go to the game against Illinois is because it will be his last time to see IU on their home court. He has a game on senior night against OSU. He probably won't be there, would be cool if he did however. I think the fact he was invited clears up the speculation that IU has backed off for whatever reason.

Okay and? That's how recruiting works man. I didn't hide that I was wrong about Garland but everyone was. They may have called Vandy the favorite, but no one had UCLA ahead of us lol. I find it funny that people in recruiting world's get called out for being wrong, but we're dealing with teenagers who change their mind daily. I have been wrong just like Jerry Meyer and Evan Daniels & Jeff Borzello have been wrong. I was wrong about one kid damn man. Did I say Romeo was coming here? No I didn't at all. The positives for us are out there trust me just like with Kansas and Vandy being they made the top 3. Read my post, ignore it whatever but don't keep harping on the same thing over and over. I admitted myself I was wrong lol. I don't hide who I am behind a username.

And FrankieVision is all in for clicks by running that few seconds of footage. 

You're fine. I appreciate what you bring to the board. Keep doin' you.

Sent from my LG-K371 using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

With drews pro style offense no less!!!

I honestly can't wait to watch them get blown out next year, if Drewfus doesn't get canned and Garland transfers.

26 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

I honestly can't wait to watch them get blown out next year, if Drewfus doesn't get canned and Garland transfers.

I honestly wonder who will get canned first, Cal or Drew.  With Cal's recruiting dropping off it looks like UK will suck next year too.  I know he has like 5 FFs and a banner but they don't mess around down there.  Fred Glass is not running the UK athletic department.  

I honestly wonder who will get canned first, Cal or Drew.  With Cal's recruiting dropping off it looks like UK will suck next year too.  I know he has like 5 FFs and a banner but they don't mess around down there.  Fred Glass is not running the UK athletic department.  

UK has a good class coming in. Herro, and Keldon Johnson are both better shooters/scorers than anyone they have on this years roster.

UK has a good class coming in. Herro, and Keldon Johnson are both better shooters/scorers than anyone they have on this years roster.

Feels like duke stole their thunder this year. Elite but not good enough to have 5-7 players leave every year and repeat with freshman like the 2011-2015 stretch

1 hour ago, dbmhoosier said:

I'm still amazed some of you don't like FG lol