Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I hope Romeo is watching Trae Young this year for Oklahoma and how he could have went anywhere but choose to stay home and bring his state school back to the national stage and has his team to #4 in the country. Plus we have a better returning and incoming class than Oklahoma had. The sky is the limit R-O-M-E-O!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

12 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Any chance a 20 loss season could put Drew on the hot seat, or even remove him from his seat?
Discuss:

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Zero chance of that happening with that class coming in.

Two 5 stars coming in to a program like Vandy will buy a guy an extra year or two.

Apparently, Drew is going hard after EJ Montgomery, who decommitted from Auburn after the FBI busted Chuck Person. Make that two recruits associated with dirty, law breaking programs Drew has actively recruited.  
Tark the shark?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It's bad when I actually recognize that account. He tweets at every IU account and recruit known to man.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just can't see myself wanting to tweet period. Good enough stuff for me right here...plus, it all eventually ends up here anyways.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Before Drew started landing any recruits, I said there’s no way he’s not dirty like his brother. Many on here defended him saying he’s actually a good guy, and no one knows where his brother came from. A couple 5* commits later: “Bryce Drew is scum just like his brother!”

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, HoosierMatty said:

Wasn't Drew saying that Vanderbilt and Kansas were pulling away from Indiana on recruiting Romeo? If that's true I find that inappropriate for a coach to talk to media like that. I thought I read that on the board. But please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935T using BtownBanners mobile app

If so it's an NCAA violation 

4 minutes ago, HoosierMatty said:

Wasn't Drew saying that Vanderbilt and Kansas were pulling away from Indiana on recruiting Romeo? If that's true I find that inappropriate for a coach to talk to media like that. I thought I read that on the board. But please someone correct me if I am wrong.

If you read it on this board, quote it. 

Fair enough. I will have to do some digging. As I recall I read this was some response rabjohns or someone else said because Eric Bossi was making these statements about the growing distance. And then someone said Rabjohns or someone else on premium board said he got that from Drew. I don't know if I misread this. I apologize if my post sounded more like an accusation. I sincerely want to know if that's true or I misread this.

20 minutes ago, HoosierMatty said:

It's rumored that Eric Bossi was told that information by Drew when he put that in an article or tweet a while back.