Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

that will be his second game...NA opens at Charlestown Nov 21st....Romeo should have big night there as Charestown not very good.

Romeo had 46 against Southport as a SO in the Semi-state and 44 against Castle in the regional final. He can have a monster game against any team this season. The lesser teams they play gives him a much less of a chance to have a big game because he won't play in the 4th q.

I would strongly suggest everyone going to Charlestown to watch a game though. Fantastic gym.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Romeo had 46 against Southport as a SO in the Semi-state and 44 against Castle in the regional final. He can have a monster game against any team this season. The lesser teams they play gives him a much less of a chance to have a big game because he won't play in the 4th q.

I would strongly suggest everyone going to Charlestown to watch a game though. Fantastic gym.

Charlestown's gym is very nice. One of the best high school gyms in the state. I'll definitely be there to watch Romeo against my hometown Pirates!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using BtownBanners mobile app

12 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

Question .. anyone know if NA streams their games anywhere?  #StayHomeRoMeO

I don't know about streaming, but New Albany has a student run radio station and last year, the young lady that did the play-by-play for New Albany was pretty darn good.  

https://wnas.org/about-us/

On 11/1/2017 at 8:26 PM, btownqb said:

I agree. Couple that with AM pitch "to be an Indiana Legend" to RL. Romeo stayed in some part to be Mr. Basketball. Play at NA win another state title, win Mr Basketball, go to IU.... yeah you get the drift.

terrific post, my man btownqb layin the wordage down!

They did. In Seymour last year. Sectional Championship. One of the best games of the year. Both teams should be ranked in the top 5.

I'm agreeing with you lol

I'm saying when NA isn't playing in Indy, then the game to see is most definitely the FC game. No other real competition around here, except when they play Castle.

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I'm agreeing with you lol

I'm saying when NA isn't playing in Indy, then the game to see is most definitely the FC game. No other real competition around here, except when they play Castle.

Shouldn't Bloomington South be able to give them a game? I'm guessing BNL will play with them for a half or 3 quarters 

Shouldn't Bloomington South be able to give them a game? I'm guessing BNL will play with them for a half or 3 quarters 

BNL will be interesting cause Damon will be on the sidelines cause of his son

Just now, btownqb said:

They beat BS by 23 last year.

They beat BNL by 12 and by 37. I doubt BNL gives them much of a game at all.

BS has two college players on their team in Leal & Coyle. Also as a high school official and the game being played at South, JR will have a crew he likes into ref that game. Won't be me though I have Martinsville-Edgewood. Also if the South football team keeps winning then they will have to postpone that game. 

BS has two college players on their team in Leal & Coyle. Also as a high school official and the game being played at South, JR will have a crew he likes into ref that game. Won't be me though I have Martinsville-Edgewood. Also if the South football team keeps winning then they will have to postpone that game. 

BS will be done after next week in football. Cathedral or DC should both beat BS.

Just now, Iugradman said:

It looks like Indiana is the team to beat for Langford right now, according to Peegs. He is still planning a spring signing most likely.

Tell him to tell us something we didn't already know. No one wants to pay for info we already have. I read it a few minutes ago and I thought it was a snoozer this week. Galloway info was somewhat interesting but we kind of knew that already too. 

Floyd gave a blueprint to slowing him down. They trapped him every time he was passed the ball, and he was throwing it away all over the place. Granted, Floyd has 4 starters that are 6"6 and a former college coach, but man Langford looked mortal in that game.

Floyd did not have 4 starters over 6'6. Don't even. They had 2 and another one off the bench... And about 2 kids 6'3-6'4.

NA still won both games by 10+

12 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Tell him to tell us something we didn't already know. No one wants to pay for info we already have. I read it a few minutes ago and I thought it was a snoozer this week. Galloway info was somewhat interesting but we kind of knew that already too. 

Yeah, not a whole lot we didn’t already know. I’m okay with it. There’s going to be weeks where just not a lot is happening. Next week is going to be really interesting with the Garland decision. I’m sure it will be a roller coaster.

I’m really enjoying hearing all this positive Romeo news though. A couple months ago I thought it was a pipe dream. Looking like reality now.