Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

If we get both Romeo & Garland that would put us over one scholarship so something would have to give. So who transfers? We would have like 6 guards at that time so my guess is one of Jones, Durham or Green transfer. My hope is it won't be Green though

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Nothing we haven't heard before, but an increase in pro IU chatter from scouts/insiders for all three (Romeo, Garland, TJD). Chances of Romeo deciding in the fall have gone from nonexistent to slight. This weekend is big!
The problem is peegs is wrong alot. I think we get him but i hold no stock in what peegs says.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Peegs wasn't giving his own opinion but relaying the views of others. Doesn't mean his sources are right of course.
Im just saying i dont find them to be all that accurate and certainly not worth a premium membership. Rabjohns was 100 convinced crean was staying until 2 hours before he was fired.

Im just saying i dont find them to be all that accurate and certainly not worth a premium membership. Rabjohns was 100 convinced crean was staying until 2 hours before he was fired.

Peegs and Rabby I think had closer access to Crean and/or the athletic department and as a result seemed to have good access for some information but this created a conflict when it became pretty clear Crean was gone. So as we start over their optimism may be a reflection of the new staff if they built that same connection

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Per Freddie's snapchat and Rabjohns, the players, staff, and Garland/Langford families hung out at Archie's house last night and watched the Friday night NBA games. 

Seems family friendly. .

Not sure if it's as good as Drake, Range Rovers, and prostitutes. Lol

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app