Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

So having 3 potential 1st rounders isn't that good StuHoo? We haven't had 3 picks in a draft let alone the 1st in well maybe ever. Moore is 22nd on ESPN's mock in 2019 and Langford is a top 10 player. Garland will probably stay 2 years but he could leave after one. Morgan has NBA potential as well as Davis. Throw in some good role players and I'm confused why it's that hard to see honestly lol. Victor was great as well as Cody with some role players but Yogi wasn't YOGI that year. Plus one huge difference....Crean and Archie. Also a Sweet Sixteen which is what they accomplished should be a decent yr in terms of expectations.

1976 draft- Scott May-2 overall, Quinn Buckner-7th overall, Bobby Wilkerson- 11th overall, Tom Abernethy-43rd overall

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

So it would be the most just tied with one other time lol. I could've googled for confirmation too, but knew it was only done maybe once like I said. That year turned out pretty well too if I am not mistaken.

I just answered the question. Next years team is a long way from now. Hard telling how that team will turn out. We could be a final 4 contender without Romeo and Garland or we could get both and not contend for a final 4. Who really knows. I know when I watched South Carolina play Alabama in a triple overtime regular season game last year there was no way that South Carolina would contend for a final 4. Whoops I got fooled on that one

So having 3 potential 1st rounders isn't that good StuHoo? We haven't had 3 picks in a draft let alone the 1st in well maybe ever. Moore is 22nd on ESPN's mock in 2019 and Langford is a top 10 player. Garland will probably stay 2 years but he could leave after one. Morgan has NBA potential as well as Davis. Throw in some good role players and I'm confused why it's that hard to see honestly lol. Victor was great as well as Cody with some role players but Yogi wasn't YOGI that year. Plus one huge difference....Crean and Archie. Also a Sweet Sixteen which is what they accomplished should be a decent yr in terms of expectations.

Hey..."i'll have what he/she is having" is my way of saying that I'm all in on the sunshine pumping!

In fact, I'm one of the founding members of the unbridled optimism club around here!

17 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

As I'm eating a strom right now I see very good things in our future. There seem to be good vibes everywhere and an electricity already in the air around campus. I think our future is so bright we need to wear two pairs of sunglasses. :-)