Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

This should be good for another 10 pages of speculation...

Screenshot_20180307-132655.png

Edit:  For the record I don't like this stuff.  Kris Wilkes would post things like this, apparently even after he was a heavy UCLA lean.  Things like "Can I get a shout out from the Hoosiers??" or something like that.  

Second note.  A recent video interview of Romeo after the McDonalds thing, Romeo said very clearly that he views Quentin Grimes as his best friend, and then threw out Darius as an "oh yeah, him too."  I do not think the Darius thing is strong.  I think Kansas is the bigger threat here.  

I hope it's the Hoosiers.  Refuse to invest my achy breaky heart into this, though.

Second Edit:  Here's the video link about his best friends.  We don't know what question was asked, so hard to know context.

12 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

This should be good for another 10 pages of speculation...

Screenshot_20180307-132655.png

This will cause quite a bit of speculation, and I think the No. 1 reason is that if Romeo comes to IU, he most certainly will wear No. 34 in homage to Ryan Tapak, who created that famous move we all knew and loved: the Tapak Shakur. 

5aa0314216321_ck_tapakjohn0724Z.jpg.93d25174ff2fa534b25c3a1b39df4d02.jpg

One doesn't belong = Nike  = Vandy out
One isn't close to home = Kansas out
We have a winner!!!  Plus, in the picture he is closer to wearing the IU jersey so no brainer!
I think vandy is out. It's Kansas or IU.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Imagine the boo’s and other things lol that would happen if Drew boy walked into they Seymour gym! The IU and Archie chants etc. wouldn’t be surprised if a big Coca Cola didn’t land on this head. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Just now, Iugradman said:

****. Maybe Quentin is just playing around or he knows something we don’t (or didn’t). 

Meh, probably just messing around. He wouldn't want to be stealing Romeo's spotlight on his decision. If anything, I'd think he's more likely kidding because he doesn't think he's going to Kansas.

Lol Quentin Grimes responded... 

image.thumb.png.dfa7eb56d83985e752f7a451f4987da2.png

Quinton and Romeo are really good friends. I posted a video interview from Kristen peek with Grimes early in the process where he talked about playing with Romeo. Most discounted Kansas when they signed Dotson and grimes but Kansas plan always involved all 3.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Kansas is a big threat. You can never count out bill self in these things. Plus Romeo and grimes seem to be pretty close.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I agree. Not sure why people ever thought Kansas was out of this

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Why would he. He has no inside info and is just saying romeo is a lock to iu. It means absolutely nothing. He literally said this exact same thing about garland and we seen what happened. I wouldn't read to much into what he says but that is up to you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I do not read anything into what he says. I am just saying if he is once again wrong with his prediction he will be laughed off of this board.

7 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Somebody on Twitter (another player) told Kris Wilkes to go ahead and commit to Indiana already. We all saw how that turned out.

I like reading into details but this is Grimes just having some fun. If he really knew he wouldn't out him on a public posting either imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

So we can all step away form the ledge for now?

So we can all step away form the ledge for now?

Shouldn't be on the ledge in the first place.
Romeo or not, Archie wants to win and will do everything in his power to make that happen.

In my mind, we are in a 3 year build mode anyway so I'm not expecting anything too great next year.

Romeo would definitely add to the excitement but I'm not counting on it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app