Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Whoozhers

Tech Issues

15 hours ago, mdn82 said:

iPhone works

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

it still won't take my log in information on the iPhone.  I have deleted and reinstalled app.  How did you get yours to work?

25 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

it still won't take my log in information on the iPhone.  I have deleted and reinstalled app.  How did you get yours to work?

Tapatalk?

Tapped the 3-line icon in the upper right corner and chose LOGIN... had to re-enter my password, but it worked first try after that.

3 hours ago, HoosierCoop said:

When I opened the app it just asked me for my password, and then started right up.

3 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

I know a lot of you were probably getting frustrated as were the staff/41. I just want everyone to know that when you all bring up these issues they are looked into right away. I always try to see if its a site error, or if something in the site settings is causing the issues and if that doesnt solve it I go straight to 41 and always get a text back from him within a moment or two. While it may take a little longer than we all hope to fix, just know that we arent ignoring you or that we dont care.

All valid points but.... if we cant act like 15 year olds whose crush wont text them back here then where can we?

It's been a couple of months since I've been able to regularly check out the threads because i haven't been able to access the app...(and using my mobile web browser just isn't cutting it)

I may have missed a conversation about this, but can someone fill me in, is the app gone for good?  I can't find it at all in the Google Play store...

3 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

It's been a couple of months since I've been able to regularly check out the threads because i haven't been able to access the app...(and using my mobile web browser just isn't cutting it)

I may have missed a conversation about this, but can someone fill me in, is the app gone for good?  I can't find it at all in the Google Play store...

It should be there, I'd check it again. It's been back in google play and the Apple store for a few weeks