Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

With one and done seemingly coming to an end, perhaps turning to a longer duration type player sooner would be beneficial in the long run. I think the teams that have a true developmental culture will thrive once the one and doners are gone.

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Rabjohns mentioned it could be a possibility in chat last night

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wow; surprised to hear that, but definitely a positive sign if true.

If true; just the thought that he's considering it to me means that he has not 'decided' for UK or MSU. If he had, it would be a phone call to IU thanking them for recruiting him, and no chance of an in-person appearance two and half hours away. 

TJD

@TrayceJackson
 24m24 minutes ago
More TJD Retweeted Keion Brooks Jr.
#WhatIf? ..  TJD added,
Keion Brooks Jr.

@KeionB_12
I will be announcing my college decision Friday March 15 at 8 pm‼️@EvanDaniels @BSnow247 Location: St. Paul’s Lutheran School 1125 Barr St, Fort Wayne Indiana
5 replies 38 retweets 329 likes
Reply 15   Retweet 38   Like 329   Direct message

Yeah, Trayce knows where’s he’s going. His tweets are just helping his buddy keep the suspense so he can have his day....just like the timing of his Kentucky visit. Sure as heck got a lot of people to think he’s going to Kentucky and keep the suspense up making them think they have no idea. I’m not saying it’s a fact he’s 100% IU, but all of this could just be devised tactics to make people keep guessing when really he’s known he has wanted IU for quite some time. Kids these days want their spotlight and like providing the suspense. 

20 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Yeah, Trayce knows where’s he’s going. His tweets are just helping his buddy keep the suspense so he can have his day....just like the timing of his Kentucky visit. Sure as heck got a lot of people to think he’s going to Kentucky and keep the suspense up making them think they have no idea. I’m not saying it’s a fact he’s 100% IU, but all of this could just be devised tactics to make people keep guessing when really he’s known he has wanted IU for quite some time. Kids these days want their spotlight and like providing the suspense. 

I don't look into recruits on social media that much. However, I haven't seen any UK and Michigan State recruits/current players reach out to Keion like TJD Armaan Romeo etc are doing. 

25 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

2 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I don't look into recruits on social media that much. However, I haven't seen any UK and Michigan State recruits/current players reach out to Keion like TJD Armaan Romeo etc are doing. 

I agree with this to an extent, but just to play devils advocate, maybe their recruits/players aren't reaching out because they feel comfortable with KBJ to UK/MSU and ours are reaching out because they feel him slipping away?  Again, I know no information other than what has already been stated here, I just enjoy the conversation and banter....

Personally, I feel like he is 60/40 or 70/30 leaning towards UK, but IF a visit happens this weekend and he IS still open, it could change things.

My memory might be deceiving me, but didn't Wilkes visit Tom Crean/IU just to tell them in person he wasn't coming?  Or did that not happen?..

I agree with this to an extent, but just to play devils advocate, maybe their recruits/players aren't reaching out because they feel comfortable with KBJ to UK/MSU and ours are reaching out because they feel him slipping away?  Again, I know no information other than what has already been stated here, I just enjoy the conversation and banter....

Personally, I feel like he is 60/40 or 70/30 leaning towards UK, but IF a visit happens this weekend and he IS still open, it could change things.
My memory might be deceiving me, but didn't Wilkes visit Tom Crean/IU just to tell them in person he wasn't coming?  Or did that not happen?..

I think it’s as simple as he doesn’t have a relationship with any of the recruits at UK or MSU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah I don’t think he has relationships with MSU/KU players like he does with the IU commits. Plus I don’t see their tweets as thinking he is slipping away from them. I see it as they are playing along with the suspense he wants, and they think throwing subtle tweets out will make people think me must still be wide open and undecided, when really, he’s not. 

24 minutes ago, JHoosier914 said:

By the way, interactive activities in which I can check the message boards all day makes me really enjoy teaching.  Need to plan more of these during the BigTen Tournament and March Madness.

Hmm in my high school we always just watched the tourney games. Looking back it probably should have been concerning but screw it March Madness

29 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Yeah I don’t think he has relationships with MSU/KU players like he does with the IU commits. Plus I don’t see their tweets as thinking he is slipping away from them. I see it as they are playing along with the suspense he wants, and they think throwing subtle tweets out will make people think me must still be wide open and undecided, when really, he’s not. 

Just like TJD, Keion has known for quite a bit of time before the actual commitment

6 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Hmm in my high school we always just watched the tourney games. Looking back it probably should have been concerning but screw it March Madness

i'm thinking pop quiz and put the games on to keep the kids quiet.  BUT, I like in pUKe country, so if their game is one, that wont be showed.