Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

The boys who marry their sister cousins are still trashing him for call out Rupp for being racist.  That would be like us trashing a player for saying Knight had anger management issues. 

"Being honest, I haven’t educated myself well enough on Adolph Rupp or just the whole situation at hand to really give you my thoughts on it, from what I do know, I would like to see a name change."

Just a hunch, but those boys who marry their sister cousins might have a problem with someone who literally admits to being completely ignorant on a subject, yet catapulted himself to the forefront of knee-jerk reactions and fake do-goodism by declaring his support for the endlessly slippery slope of changing a building's name because "muh feelings".

12 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

"Being honest, I haven’t educated myself well enough on Adolph Rupp or just the whole situation at hand to really give you my thoughts on it, from what I do know, I would like to see a name change."

Just a hunch, but those boys who marry their sister cousins might have a problem with someone who literally admits to being completely ignorant on a subject, yet catapulted himself to the forefront of knee-jerk reactions and fake do-goodism by declaring his support for the endlessly slippery slope of changing a building's name because "muh feelings".

IU is in the process of changing all things "Jordan" on the Bloomington campus.  Just an FYI

I think Keion is a good kid, but man, drama follows him around. I think Dad is a huge part of that. Let Keion be Keion. FWIW, I’d still take him on IUBB if bridges weren’t burned post recruitment.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Agreed. Heard quite a bit in his recruitment that dad played a big role in him going to UK. Not saying Keion would have went to IU, but it was looking more realistic until dad started to push the Blue Cry Babies.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Agreed. Heard quite a bit in his recruitment that dad played a big role in him going to UK. Not saying Keion would have went to IU, but it was looking more realistic until dad started to push the Blue Cry Babies.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Started long before with tremendous drama in Fort Wayne at North Side HS. Dad seemed behind that as well. LaLu seemed to go great for him. UK hasn’t been what he expected. Who knows. I’ve always liked him. Might not be as efficient as he should be.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

30 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

IU is in the process of changing all things "Jordan" on the Bloomington campus.  Just an FYI

Correct, as well as the Oral Widemouth Center. Glad McRobbie tackled the important issues.

17 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I think Keion is a good kid, but man, drama follows him around. I think Dad is a huge part of that. Let Keion be Keion. FWIW, I’d still take him on IUBB if bridges weren’t burned post recruitment.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

This about sums it up perfectly for me.

1 hour ago, hoosierbgh said:

No one's legacy is going to survive that association unless their name is Sanger. 

Good lord I hope not--ol' Maggie was a hot mess of nasty evil awful. Wildermuth too.

Better late than never.

12 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

knee-jerk reactions and fake do-goodism by declaring his support for the endlessly slippery slope of changing a building's name because "muh feelings".

How many cliche talking points can one fit in a sentence?

Some breaking news released this morning regarding Keion Brooks:

After getting hurt,

• then fully participating in UK's "pro day",
  • then participating in all drills, and
  • then continually having his season delayed in 2-3 week increments because he is 'hurt,' last night UK stated that Keion Brooks is...

out for two-three more weeks.

image.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Some breaking news released this morning regarding Keion Brooks:

After getting hurt,

• then fully participating in UK's "pro day",
  • then participating in all drills, and
  • then continually having his season delayed in 2-3 week increments because he is 'hurt,' last night UK stated that Keion Brooks is...

out for two-three more weeks.

image.jpeg

what is even injured on Brooks?