Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Brooks and company are doing a good job of having everyone guessing.

TJD still confident.

CB has tilted to puke around his visit.

IU insider thinking its puke.

I think somehow he ends up at IU but when puke is involved I’m never confident. He went to La Lu to prep for college. I’m assuming he goes to college to prep for the NBA.

If that’s his reasoning I believe he ends up at puke and I’ll wish him well. He might be buried quickly if something better comes along.

If he ends up at IU I hope he buys in to making IU the best possible team he can while in Btown. I think he does with his buddy TJD there and other players returning in different positions. I believe next season we’ll still be a bit susceptible to chemistry issues but the season after that will be a thing of the past. Hopefully TJD and Brooks will both be around for that.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

What makes more sense is you getting a chance to give one of his family members laffy gas and getting us some inside info!
So make it happen.

Lol, Good stuff Stu. That would be something wouldn’t it.

When I talked to some HS/AAU teammates around the time Romeo committed they said he would pick IU. They were convinced. Haven’t seen them since.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, dallas44~ said:

What thread did Rabby post this under? Curious as I’m a Peegs member and couldn’t find where he said this. I’ll take it, If he said this honestly. Believe he said 60/40 Uk last week. 

Said this on the Hoosier Report w/ Matt Dennison this morning.

1 hour ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I'm with you. I'm not excited about the 2020 class. Plus, I home we are more invested in the team the next year or two. 

1 hour ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I'm with you. I'm not excited about the 2020 class. Plus, I home we are more invested in the team the next year or two. 

Morton would be a 2020 4 year stud 

Just now, MoyeNeeded said:

Just once I would like to see a coach say 'Ain't got no time for this! Trying to get the guys who do play for me to the tournament. Either you do or you don't!'

Yeah, but maybe not THIS particular time.

Kentucky game is at 6:00 CST (Nashville), 7:00 EST.  Fort Wayne is EST, so 8:00 will be around half time of that UK game, and close to the start of the second half.  Can't imagine too many BBN faithful turn away from the SEC Network during a Cats game to tune into to a high school recruit who may or may not commit to playing basketball in Lexington.  I bet 95% of UK fans have never even heard of Brooks.  I live in KY, and  almost everyone is a Wildcat fan, but none of them can even name the starting five for UK, probably cant even name 2-3 of them. 

20 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I'm confident Archie and TJD sell Keion on Indiana. Looking forward to two straight days of big wins for Indiana over OSU, MSU, and UK when we land Brooks.

Lets hope so. That would be a great 3 days

I'm confident Archie and TJD sell Keion on Indiana. Looking forward to two straight days of big wins for Indiana over OSU, MSU, and UK when we land Brooks.
I gotta agree to heck with wind direction reports. Archie is going to seal this deal tonight or may be in the process as we speak.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Let’s ride, Hoosier Guy! All aboard! The Crazy Train is leaving the station! Get on or get out of the way!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m certainly not quick enough to get out of the way. I’ll ride!

20 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I’m certainly not quick enough to get out of the way. I’ll ride!

Not sure why but you are cracking me up tonight lol!