Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

54 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Keion is a multi-year five star prospect. He can be a base. Unfortunately, he got wowed by the bright lights of Kentucky where he will be recruited over in a year. If he doesn’t make an immediate impact I don’t see where his minutes come from. This could end up being a Marcus Lee type situation.

LOL. Do you use this board as a place to relieve all of your negativity so you don't release it in real life, or are you really just this miserable?

No one has any clue where Keion is even going at this point, and our recruiting class already includes a multi-year 5 star.

1 hour ago, Iugradman said:

Not getting Keion is a huge miss. It just is. The 2020 class isn’t shaping up to be very good so I don’t see where IU is going to get the players to win at a blueblood level.

So, if KBJ chooses IU on Friday will you please hop back in this thread real quick and apologize to everyone for constantly posting this annoying overly-negative nonsense? Thanks in advance! 

1 minute ago, Hollywood Mike Miranda said:

So, if KBJ chooses IU on Friday will you please hop back in this thread real quick and apologize to everyone for constantly posting this annoying overly-negative nonsense? Thanks in advance! 

No, he'll move on to the Lander thread and talk about how the 2020 class was a bust and we've already lost our top 2021 targets.

Just now, Walking Boot of Doom said:

No, he'll move on to the Lander thread and talk about how the 2020 class was a bust and we've already lost our top 2021 targets.

Exactly! I've had this dude blocked for a while now and he still find a way to annoy me. If that's his sole intent, then bravo... mission accomplished. Talk about needing to grow up and get a life already... jeeeez. 

Random posters on Twitter have zero credibility.

Only do if they say he is not coming amirite? Honestly I live here and I have asked high school coaches, AAU coaches, and just kids that have played with him nobody knows. Only thing out there right now is guesses or educated guesses.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Random posters on Twitter have zero credibility.

Yet from reading this thread still have more credibility then you. 

In this type of recruitment the random person might know more than people think since everything is being held so close to the vest. 

What the hell is going on? I get on here after a few hours and see that he’s pretty much committed to UK. People saying what a big miss it is. I really thought I missed something. Can we please refrain from speaking in absolutes about things that haven’t even occurred yet?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

53 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I'm a random person and I say he's going to IU.  Now I'm going to go on another board and say he's going to pUKe.  To one board, I'm going to be revered as a god.  

Dude, your godlike status is already in freaking concrete.