Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

Do you guys think TJD knows where he is going since they are so close? Seen TJD wrote on Twitter “What if” with the announcement attached

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Meh. Idk.

He’s been doing that what if stuff for a while now. So maybe? It’s certainly not a bad thing because Brooks obviously doesn’t mind and I doubt he’d be hinting at it if IU weren’t a serious possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Do you guys think TJD knows where he is going since they are so close? Seen TJD wrote on Twitter “What if” with the announcement attached

While I would like to think so, I don’t think KBJ even knows 100% where he is going to commit to.

I actually don’t think Keion has made a final decision. I think all these different rumors are coming from people in his camp that keep saying that he’s going somewhere because that is where they want him to go but it’s not necessarily the decision that he has made.

After reading this board, viewing a few posts at Peegs, talking to some people I'm going to change my pick from UK to IU. 52%-48% IU right now. I'm not sure he fully knows where he is going but I think he is leaning our way. 

I would have to agree. Seems like there are too many “smoke screens” to throw people off. I think he’s IU bound too. I just can’t see him going to UK where he is going to have to battle for minutes when he’s been “the guy” his whole life. UK already has Whitney at his position as well as possibly Brakefield and UK is only losing 2 guys to the NBA. At IU he’s gonna be the go-to right off the bat and will be playing with his friends in his home state. I feel less confident than I did with Romeo but I’m still pretty confident he’ll be rocking the candy stripes next year. Until Brian Snow puts a CB pick in or Peegs/Fisher changes theirs, I’m going with IU.

9 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

After reading this board, viewing a few posts at Peegs, talking to some people I'm going to change my pick from UK to IU. 52%-48% IU right now. I'm not sure he fully knows where he is going but I think he is leaning our way. 

I know it shouldn't, but this really gives me a heart on.

47 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

We obviously have 9 more days but I can't remember a recruit where nobody really knows anything. I think by April we knew Romeo was an IU lean. Maybe James Blackmon Jr? 

24 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

We obviously have 9 more days but I can't remember a recruit where nobody really knows anything. I think by April we knew Romeo was an IU lean. Maybe James Blackmon Jr? 

With Yogi we knew about 99% for sure.

I would have to agree. Seems like there are too many “smoke screens” to throw people off. I think he’s IU bound too. I just can’t see him going to UK where he is going to have to battle for minutes when he’s been “the guy” his whole life. UK already has Whitney at his position as well as possibly Brakefield and UK is only losing 2 guys to the NBA. At IU he’s gonna be the go-to right off the bat and will be playing with his friends in his home state. I feel less confident than I did with Romeo but I’m still pretty confident he’ll be rocking the candy stripes next year. Until Brian Snow puts a CB pick in or Peegs/Fisher changes theirs, I’m going with IU.

Although I generally agree with your statement I'm not sure he will be the go-to guy.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Sweet

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

With Yogi we knew about 99% for sure.

Yeah Rabby messed up on that one and has tried to make sure he doesn't do that again with every other recruit that IU goes after. 

28 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Anyone know if this is going to be televised (could look but I'm too lazy)

I believe CBS HQ is doing something with the announcement. Snow is covering it for them. Snow is the ONLY guy that could say something that I would 100% agree with or change my opinion for. He is the most connected to this recruitment which is good news for peegs. I may splurge a bit a day or two before he picks just to get his inside info. I've talked with the Brooks family a bit over the years & all they give away is gut feelings though. They will keep this close to the best besides Snow & Daniels.

By the time of their announcements, we essentially knew Garland was going to Vandy and that Romeo was headed to B-Town. ... I wonder if on 3/15, Keion's announcement will surprise anybody -- of if pretty much everybody will know by then? 

Garland was looking good to IU even on the morning of his announcement I thought. Then word got out it was Vandy.