Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

I’m sorry, the more we play like absolute ****, the less I think he’s coming here. I just don’t see any 5star recruit (besides TJD) taking us seriously right now

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We heard similar things last year with Romeo.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Dude was a stud in the AAU circuit last year. WTF happened

I'm not shocked by it being ranked only 27 on rivals and 38 on ESPN. I'm sure the depth at his position played a role. Sucks for him as I'm sure he was hoping to be apart of it. The biggest shocker to me is putting Samuell Williamson in over Brooks. There had to be payoff somewhere for that to happen. 

Nevermind then.

I've watched LaLu this year and Keion is one and done IMO...baffled he's not a burger boy. His game has elevated on so many levels since last year. He's easily going to be a 20 ppg scorer his Freshman year. If there are 37 better players in his class then I'm the next President of the United States...joke.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

I've watched LaLu this year and Keion is one and done IMO...baffled he's not a burger boy. His game has elevated on so many levels since last year. He's easily going to be a 20 ppg scorer his Freshman year. If there are 37 better players in his class then I'm the next President of the United States...joke.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We haven't had a guy average 20 ppg since Eric Gordon and yet he is going to do it easily?