Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

I didn’t know where to post this but I’m sure the people I the know will be able to answer it. Who is Joe McDuffie and what is his connection to IU basketball. Had a friend that met him a couple weeks ago and sounded pretty knowledgeable about what’s going on

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, GaryP said:

I didn’t know where to post this but I’m sure the people I the know will be able to answer it. Who is Joe McDuffie and what is his connection to IU basketball. Had a friend that met him a couple weeks ago and sounded pretty knowledgeable about what’s going on

A dedicated Btown Banners reader?

1 hour ago, GaryP said:

Oh.. you mean Ma & Pa McDuffie’s boy Joe?

Well heck, make sure and tell Ol’ Joe “hey” from me and the Missus.

;)

He may be. I’m trying to get a handle on how legitimate he may be on what he knows.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

47 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Nice win for #1 LaLu over #3 DeMatha 73-58. Player of the game Keion w 25pts 8 reb, 3 blks. 

Just got done watching it and he was much better than the only other time I’d seen him, which was the New Albany game at Southport last year. Now I really get the appeal. Competed and played with energy. I hadn’t heard or read just how quick the kid is laterally. Very impressive. With his height and length he could be a lockdown defender if he has the mindset. Didn’t shoot it great from 3, but I imagine he can. The stroke is really nice. Definitely excited now.

took a really awkward fall, and looked to me like an ACL for sure. Thankfully not.