Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2019) SF Keion Brooks Jr. to Kentucky

57 minutes ago, KDB said:

Not about Keion...but surprised the article doesn't even list us as contenders for Hurt as he's taken an unofficial here and has repeatedly kept us in his top 7 ish.

5 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

If he is looking for the campus where he will feel the most comfortable then based on his comments he will pick IU. The staff and school did a good job of making him feel welcomed.

IU was the only school he specifically mentioned the campus/environment making him feel like home.

2 hours ago, Iugradman said:

This is the best I have felt about the program since the summer of 2012, but my excitement then didn’t last very long.

For me it would have been right after IU beat Michigan State in a tough road game. That season fell apart after that. I read a book (Missing Banners) that pretty much said that team was so worn out at the end of the season. They didn't have a lot of depth either.  

The words I would use for myself (I’m excited too) is “at ease”. In 2012-2013, I was really excited but I definitely didn’t trust in CTC yet. With Archie, I have this trust factor. Even last year in a down year, I felt at ease. I could see marked improvement in the defensive scheme and fundamentals. Not just that but ball protection and effort were being improved. It’s not easy changing any organization’s culture. Archie started doing it instantaneously. 

I want Trayce, Keion, and the rest of the 4-5 star Hoosier boys. But I find myself not getting emotionally invested in their recruitments AT ALL. It feels good. We are in good hands. This dude was born to lead our program. Perfect match imo. Good times ahead. 
To stay on topic: I believe, from what I’ve heard around town here, that Keion is IU bound. Hope they are right. 

Which town are you hearing the Keion info in?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

20 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

This was written a day ago by Eric Bossi. Sounds like he is going to MSU this weekend unless something new has come out since which I am unaware of.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/q-a-with-five-star-senior-keion-brooks

"(*Brooks has since canceled this weekend's visit)"