Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
jmsgws

IU Gear

Got my newest piece of IU gear in the mail yesterday. It took a while, but it is worth it. IU Hocker Jersey. If interested go to the IU hockey web page.

Went with 87 because it my Grad Year, and one of the best years ever in IU athletics!attachicon.gifIMG_20160131_152642.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20160131_152659~2.jpg

I had to go back and reread your post. I read hocker, your typo, as hooker. I thought you had a new IU hooker jersey. I thought it was a new Pitinoesque recruiting tool.

What you have looks god though.

I had to go back and reread your post. I read hocker, your typo, as hooker. I thought you had a new IU hooker jersey. I thought it was a new Pitinoesque recruiting tool.

What you have looks god though.

Spelling was never my strong suit!  I tried editing right after I posted it, but I wasn't fast enough!  :)

Got my newest piece of IU gear in the mail yesterday. It took a while, but it is worth it. IU Hockey Jersey. If interested go to the IU hockey web page.

Went with 87 because it my Grad Year, and one of the best years ever in IU athletics!attachicon.gifIMG_20160131_152642.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20160131_152659~2.jpg

Looks sharp G!!!!!

Got my newest piece of IU gear in the mail yesterday. It took a while, but it is worth it. IU Hockey Jersey. If interested go to the IU hockey web page.

I got mine today too! Can't wait to add it to my game day gear!