Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chilly willy

We Are Better Without McDonald's All-Americans

It is apparent that the change in focus after Blackmon's injury has altered our teams path for the better.  Gets me to think that we should ABANDON ALL MCDONALD'S ALL AMERICANS.  I think we should go so far as to just going after the McDonalds characters.  Get rid of Yogi and bring in the Hamburglar, we may be losing something in ballhandler but the guy has to be good on steals.  Ditch Thomas Bryant and bring in Grimace.  We would be getting more height, someone in purple that wears striped pants AND still have someone that has a mean streak like Bryant...or at least he can show mild annoyance.

I'm selfish. I want both. Count me in the camp that likes experienced 3-4 star players with a dash of 5 star/McDAA players sprinkled in the mix.

But--I will play along....While I would be in favor of the Hamburglar because he would probably lead the team in STEALS---I would not recruit Grimace as I find he is out of shape and does not have good hands!

I'm selfish. I want both. Count me in the camp that likes experienced 3-4 star players with a dash of 5 star/McDAA players sprinkled in the mix.

But--I will play along....While I would be in favor of the Hamburglar because he would probably lead the team in STEALS---I would not recruit Grimace as I find he is out of shape and does not have good hands!

agree on both counts.