Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Hoosier Transfers and Recruiting Targets

I think it is fun to watch how transfers and recruiting targets fair during the season with other teams. Some of interest.

Remy Abel-------Xavier
Austin Etherington------Butler
Luke Fischer--------Marquette
Ron Patterson-------IUPUI
Peter Jurkin----------East Tenn St.
Hanner Perea--------East Tenn St.
Jeremy Hollowell-------Georgia St.
Max Hoetzel-------San Diego St.
Stan Robinson-------Rhode Island

Goodluck Okonoboh-UNLV
Devin Robinson-Florida
Trevon Bluiett-Xavier
Marvin Clark-MSU
Tum Tum Nairn-MSU
Isaiah Whitehead-Seton Hall
Theo Pinson-UNC
Yante Maten-Georgia
Josh Cunningham-Dayton
Malachi Richardson-Syracuse
Ray Spalding-Louisville
Daniel Giddens-O$U
Shake Milton-SMU

Remy is going to be beastly..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not sure why everything thinks he's going to be so great. I think he could have been a solid role player at IU, but I really don't see him being anything extraordinary...

He was a role player on 2 sweet sixteen teams as a freshman and sophomore. He has sat out and worked hard on his game and will be for on the court purposes a senior. I don't see why he couldn't be one best players on the team and a team that could be a tourney team

Count me as a Remy fan too---I was disappointed to see him leave.

No inside info but my gut says he later questioned his decision to leave too---has come back to IU a few times since leaving and would have gotten playing time last year on a team that badly needed more/better guard options.

Hope he does well.

Remy is going to be beastly..

Rob Johnson's comparisons are similar to Remys. So instead of having a senior Remy we have a freshmen Remy. Same with Priller and Jurkin. We keep resetting with younger, inexperienced and body wise immature players chasing the next shiny object. Same for next year with the oversigns and still continuing to recruit. We aren't Kentucky even if coach wants us to be with 9 new players on the team. Results speak for themselves andnot sure how you can pump the sunshine on it, but many will find a way to the kool aid. Drink up.

I actually agree with you schoosier IF we ran them off.  I am on record as being tired of this merry-go-round where we keep losing upperclassmen and replacing them with newbies and then doing it all over again the following year.

Rinse-Wash-Repeat!

What I am not privy to--- and do not know---is how much of that is IU's doing and how much of that is the player's choosing???

The answer to that question makes a huge difference!