Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

23 minutes ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Tcu was deemed 2nd in line originally for what its worth. 

What's it worth? It's worth a big ol' fat NIL deal at TCU and plenty of other places: 

Dennis Evans III, "Hey Coach Kool-Aid, I know we were rolling with Minnesota, but it's soooo chilly there, my guy Henley says Johnson is no good, and 1-14 in conference does not sound so nice."

Coach Kool-Aid, "I hear you loud and clear big fella. That NIL market is hot-hot-hot. What say you and I dive back into it."

31 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Among the avalanche of 'good lord we're screwed' posts on the Minny board is this gem, that I believe was delivered without sarcasm:

Rockraven

The team improves using his scholly on a super quick 45% 3 point shooter. We are just too tall and long to compete.

Yeah, you can’t throw a rock in Minneapolis without hitting 7’0” rim protecting future pros.

On 2/24/2023 at 12:24 PM, Demo said:

Top 50 ‘23 C Dennis Evans de-commits from Minnesota. That’s a bad loss for Johnson.

This was a surprising commitment in the first place so him changing his mind doesn't shock me.

On 3/24/2023 at 1:45 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Carey Booth, Penn State's top '23 recruit has asked for his release.

OOF, that was a legacy commit who I would have thought had at least some chance of sticking after the coaching change.

Penn State may be competing with Minnesota for the absolute bottom of the conference. 

2 hours ago, hoosierbgh said:

OOF, that was a legacy commit who I would have thought had at least some chance of sticking after the coaching change.

Penn State may be competing with Minnesota for the absolute bottom of the conference. 

I hope we get to play both of those teams twice next year.