Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

10 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

Should be a great time for IU to break the losing streak to them and ultimately move ahead of them in the BIG pecking order.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Beilein used to say that for you to go up, someone else has to go down. I think Howard can have success there but IU is in a good spot to potentially leapfrog UM in 2021 and can hopefully maintain it.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:53 AM, IUc2016 said:

Should be a great time for IU to break the losing streak to them and ultimately move ahead of them in the BIG pecking order.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Losing Todd definitely hurts but they still have the #1 rated class in the BIG coming in and a transfer PG that can play immediately. Livers decision looms large. I'm more interested to know what kind of coach Howard actually is. I feel like it was tough to make that determination this year with the solid core and veteran leadership that Beilein left. That could be the ultimate factor. 

He plans on finishing his last 2yrs of HS at a prep school that 'his dad is opening up'. Sounds like some red flags there. A bball factory opened by the parent of a highly touted youngster, hmmm. What shoe company will sponsor them?

On 7/19/2020 at 7:46 PM, Demo said:

Malaki Branham, top 30 ‘21 SG from Akron,  announcing on Wednesday. Speculation seems to be centered pretty exclusively on OSU and Louisville. Would think IU fans would be rooting for U of L for 2 reasons: 1) Have watched some video and he’s a talented, B1G ready kid. Would rather not see him at OSU, 2) A U of L commitment probably results in them backing off Aminu Mohammed. 

Should be an interesting 1 to watch.

Branham to OSU. Physical, tough kid. Right in Holtmann’s wheelhouse.