Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

Ginormous win for Steve Pikiell's bunch and the first high-major recruitment directly impacted by the coronavirus...
"The big difference was the coronavirus. Once it hit, it kind of gave him a real meaning of what distance really is."
Corey Evans

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

On 3/29/2020 at 4:09 PM, Uspshoosier said:

Ginormous win for Steve Pikiell's bunch and the first high-major recruitment directly impacted by the coronavirus...
"The big difference was the coronavirus. Once it hit, it kind of gave him a real meaning of what distance really is."
Corey Evans

Quarantine is making people philosophical again.

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

*BREAKING* Isaiah Todd (@zaytodd) has informed me that he has officially decommitted from @umichbball and will pursue a pro career overseas. He plans to hire an agent.
Jason Jordan

have been reading on their boards this was a possibility. ALSO, they just got snubbed by Josh Christopher (5* SG) last night. They had 100% of the 11 crystal ball picks until the hour before his decision. 

Think if Livers leaves as well it will be a rough year in Ann Arbor. 

11 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

have been reading on their boards this was a possibility. ALSO, they just got snubbed by Josh Christopher (5* SG) last night. They had 100% of the 11 crystal ball picks until the hour before his decision. 

Think if Livers leaves as well it will be a rough year in Ann Arbor. 

They keep Wagner, Brooks, Johns, and a good Ivy League guard transfer. Seniors Teske and Simpson gone. They lost DeJulius and Castleton to transfer portal too.

That does not seem like enough based on what I saw from Howard as coach last year.

They keep Wagner, Brooks, Johns, and a good Ivy League guard transfer. Seniors Teske and Simpson gone. They lost DeJulius and Castleton to transfer portal too.
That does not seem like enough based on what I saw from Howard as coach last year.

Should be a great time for IU to break the losing streak to them and ultimately move ahead of them in the BIG pecking order.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app