Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

B10 Basketball Recruiting Thread

Is the Iowa 2017 kid related to Fran?

Tremendous story in itself:  http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/bigten/2014/11/05/college-basketball-fran-mccaffery-patrick-mccaffery-iowa-cancer-diagnosis/18558257/

@Pap:  Thanks for all the time you put into this.  This is great stuff. Not that I put near as much stock into the star rating system as I did at one time, however, I feel it is interesting to look at the strong start Iowa has had and the star rating of their 16 class. I hope by the season's end many will appreciate CTC's efforts in the 15 class as they continue to make huge strides of improvement.  Speaking of improvement, is it just me or has anyone else noticed here of late that when we commit a turnover (ok got it... we still need improvement here!) there seems to be much better body language from the rest of the team rather than a hang dog wuss look of "oh, you let me down again"?  I feel there is a genuine development of emotional stability and respect among the players on this squad.  btw I'm out of control stoked for these next two games.

Go Hoosiers

Had a few days off before grad school resumes tomorrow. Anyways, figured we'd keep the classes cycling as classes graduate and so forth. '16 class will stay on until the class graduates, edit attrition...Will help give a thorough view of who is there, who is coming, rides available, etc...I'll definitely try to keep it edited but any help would certainly be appreciated

I really like this idea for a thread, thanks Pap.  

So that is a really good class for Penn State. 

What is up with Ohio State and centers? Like do all the raw project centers get together and decide for whatever reason that they all want to play in Columbus?

'16 SG - (NR)

‏@NYCHoopsnbal: Abraham Lincoln HS Jahlil Tripp @J_Tripp23 will commit today to Rutgers at Jefferson game #Bigten #RHoops #PSAL #NYCBasketball (per Source)

Can't find anything that he actually committed. Sorta strange, but let me know if you see anything