Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Indiana @ Nebraska - Post-game thread - 1/2

I locked the other thread without clearing it with any other mods or talking to anyone to drive the post-game discussion into the post-game thread. We always end up with the same conversations happening twice when we stay split and this is how I've seen other forums handle that.

Good game for us.  We needed to have a solid game.  Honestly it is huge to start the conference 2-0 on the road.  Will take that any day of the week.  Now we have Wisky and OSU at home next week.  We need to bring some energy to keep chugging in conference.  

I locked the other thread without clearing it with any other mods or talking to anyone to drive the post-game discussion into the post-game thread. We always end up with the same conversations happening twice when we stay split and this is how I've seen other forums handle that.

How dare you!!!!

This was OG's breakout game.  I hope he gets increased minutes in the near future.  TB hedged ball screens a lot better today.  JMor had some good plays in limited minutes as well.  It was nice to see Max hit 3-4 from the line in the last minute.  Yogi was got back to being the good Yogi.  Nice to see Z3 knock down a couple of triples too.  TB was effective on offense too.

Troy and RoJo struggled mightily today.  If JBJ is going to be out an extended amount of time those two have to step up. 

Thought yogi played well in the second half and definitely led us to victory. TB was a dog all game and was nearly unstoppable down low. OG is going to be good and I don't think it's even debatable now. Overall, other than the FTs, we played a decent game and got a good win on the road in conference play.

Liked the intensity.  We played with more purpose in the 2nd half.  Still no reason to trail Nebraska at halftime, and I think we tend to play down sometimes.  Too many unforced turnovers, and free throws are still a huge problem.

Progress and more positive than negative; but still a very imperfect team that will have a hard time beating teams that take away transition.

Probably our best game played all year. We need to forever scrap the 3 guard lineup and design more plays to flow thru TB. Troy does not need to dribble and OG needs more minutes. I would also scrap the 3 man weave up top as it just kills time and doesn't effectively get us in a position to succeed. Kill the 3 man weave!

I think Miles is quickly becoming my most disliked big ten coach. Winning these 2 road games was a must and they did just that.

more than Crean? Pretty sure any poll would have Crean #1 in a landslide

In more relevant news, I was pleased with the players effort in the second half. Yogi, OG and Max looked good