Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Forum tipoff classic

First one I will not be going to since it started.   One of my my favorite basketball events of the year but Mrs USPS turns 40 so I won’t be going to Southport this year.  If you haven’t gone before and enjoy high school basketball I highly recommend you to go.   

28 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

First one I will not be going to since it started.   One of my my favorite basketball events of the year but Mrs USPS turns 40 so I won’t be going to Southport this year.  If you haven’t gone before and enjoy high school basketball I highly recommend you to go.   

Well done usps

41 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Dead man walking divulging your wife's age.  RIP USPS.

On 12/5/2021 at 10:28 AM, Uspshoosier said:

Getting the urge to pop over for it. No chance it sells out, correct?

20 minutes ago, Demo said:

Getting the urge to pop over for it. No chance it sells out, correct?

No chance.   You won’t be disappointed if you do show up.  It’s an awesome day of high school hoops.   If you do end up going  check with Stromboli to see if he is going.    Feels weird not going.  

You  know basketball season is just around the corner when the teams for the annual Forum Tipoff Classic are announced.   Event will be held on Dec. 10, at Southport HS.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2022/10/04/indiana-high-school-basketball-forum-tipoff-classic-games-schedule-southport/69539930007/

On 10/4/2022 at 6:00 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

You  know basketball season is just around the corner when the teams for the annual Forum Tipoff Classic are announced.   Event will be held on Dec. 10, at Southport HS.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2022/10/04/indiana-high-school-basketball-forum-tipoff-classic-games-schedule-southport/69539930007/

Excited to see Norwell in this one.  I think they go up against Franklin Central.

Luke McBride is the coach's son and a very deadly shooter.  They actually have a little size this year too.

16 hours ago, Pipedog said:

Former hoosier center Todd Lindeman has a son Luke Lindeman who will be playing for Bloomington High School North at this event. Luke is a Sophmore this year.

How tall is he?