Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

AZ Hoosier

Goodluck Okonoboh transferring from UNLV

I think you have to. We were assumed to be his leader until the very, very end. Unless something unrepairable happened, I think Crean goes full court press on him.

Well we're going to find out. Idk how sure I am that he'll entertain us anyways

For those of you thar are high on him please list reasons why. All I know is he is a sophomore averaging 4 points or less a game. He may help on boards and defense but if we still need help in those areas a year and a half from now I don't know what to say. If Bryant stays and og and Morgan I don't see him getting minutes here

Like when Fischer left mid year and went to Marquette, goodluck would have to sit out until December of next year when the second semester begins

This.  If he is looking to play in Jan '17, a program that currently has an open scholly would probably have a leg up.

Wanted him prior too, mostly because we prioritized him above most. Raw and long athlete. Not developing into anything special. Still good buddies with Max Hoetzel. Who knows why he is transferring. We could use his length but with our state of the program I don't care much. Rawle and Thon are the only recruits I could get excited about.

Really bummed on IU ball right now. Really, really bummed. 2016 is likely to be way worse.

Wanted him prior too, mostly because we prioritized him above most. Raw and long athlete. Not developing into anything special. Still good buddies with Max Hoetzel. Who knows why he is transferring. We could use his length but with our state of the program I don't care much. Rawle and Thon are the only recruits I could get excited about.

Really bummed on IU ball right now. Really, really bummed. 2016 is likely to be way worse.

I'm with you man. Apathy has truly set in and grown roots. This is the one thing that gets me through the winter, outside of heat and food on the table. Sucks. This roster should be doing damage but it looks as ordinary as any.