Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs St. John's Post Game Thread

For the first tine in 10 years, I did not watch an IU game... It's not the loss to Wake. It's that my fandom is broken right now for this team because its setting in that I'm watching another "decent" IU squad with UBER effin talent. 10 years and it took a team "ranked" to break me. I'll leave my thoughts about coach to that other thread

I've been there man, but you just got to keep kicking, regardless of how you feel about coaches/players. Plus, you have us :)

Anyone happen to have this saved on DVR still? Hope this is ok to post....

My 5 year old son was at the game and is so bummed out that I missed the text that said to watch out for him on TV. He wanted me to see him (he event told me he waved and said hi mama) and also take a picture because he wanted to see what he looked like on TV.

IF he was on it was before the second half started as they came back to live coverage after all the espn2 half time stuff- he was right behind the TV announcers. Wearing candy stripe pants, a red shirt with a #24 jersey over. And red beads and red glassed the iuaa was handing out. Can anyone help me by checking to see if he was on, and if so snapping a pic? Thanks so much!

I will take a look this weekend. Have work today then we are traveling once I get off.

For the first tine in 10 years, I did not watch an IU game... It's not the loss to Wake. It's that my fandom is broken right now for this team because its setting in that I'm watching another "decent" IU squad with UBER effin talent. 10 years and it took a team "ranked" to break me. I'll leave my thoughts about coach to that other thread

I also missed the game as I forgot to set it up on DVR.That is the first game Ive missed in years.

Was at my Granddaughter's High school game when I heard the final score.

I thought no big deal at that point as I was watching 2 teams grind it out a close game and play with more heart than I would have gotten at home on the tube.

Even though her team lost I was proud as could be of the determination the squad displayed.

Already have the DVR set for this evenings game and hope to see a little bit of that from our Hoosiers.

http://indiana.247sports.com/Article/Waltons-Words-Indiana-St-Johns-41367327?utm_source=article&utm_medium=sms&utm_campaign=socialshare

Alex McCarthy summarizes Bill Walton!

Is there a petition to have Bill Walton call all of our games? We can rotate different guys who hate him each time.

I thought Jay Will made some good points.

But ...

He said he thought IU would win by 30.

A lot of people thought his No. 1 ranked Duke team would beat Indiana by that many in the Sweet Sixteen in 2002 as well. Some teams play well in the underdog role. Today, St. John's hit some shots out of their ass but they hit some shots. 

Reminds of Indiana, especially in the second half against Jay Will's Dukies in 2002.

Just sayin

That's exactly what I referenced during the Wake game, Hutch.

you guys are awesome!

str8hoosiers that might be him, at some point he got too hot (or just wanted to look more like a player) and took off the undershirt.

Kid's first IU game:

Yep that is the kid... I can post it, DM it, Email it, text it.... Just let me know.

I hear you man. Getting harder and harder to devote my time and energy into this team. I lose a little bit of passion year after year.