Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Ugh, enough with the Hoosier injuries. And....who did he beat up to injure his wrist? Jk. Dunking too hard?

I agree and normally I'm not a very superstitious person; however, once RoJo heals from his high ankle injury, I feel this board should take a vote on having "WalkingBootofDoom"

change his user name.  Just a thought.

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Feel badly for him that he can't participate in these all-star events, but selfishly, I want him at 100% when he arrives on campus and not get a late start on conditioning etc., because of the wrist.

He's on another roster posted earlier in here for a game on the 30th, but that was before he hurt his wrist. Lets see if he makes that one.

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

The fact there's been no news that I'm aware of doesn't give me a good feeling.

Rabby reported a torn ligament in the wrist last night. 

From Alex McCarthy;

I spoke with Davis’ coach Danny Fisher last night, who gave me details of Davis’ injury. He said it’s a sprain, and that Davis is on week two of four where Davis will be in a brace. Fisher said Davis is “doing a ton of left hand development stuff, per coach Crean as well as plyometric training.”