Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2016) PF De'Ron Davis to IU

Newark, New Jersey is the definition of  "Much better than I thought" these days. They went hardcore on the crime cleanup in the early 00s and it's just a regular city now.

Actually they still have a crime rate well above the national average.  I wouldn't exactly say it's just a regular city now.

From Trip Advisor:

#1 of 8 things to do in Starkville
#2 of 8 things to do in Starkville
#3 of 8 things to do in Starkville
#4 of 8 things to do in Starkville

#5 of 8 things to do in Starkville

#6 of 8 things to do in Starkville

#7 of 8 things to do in Starkville

#8 of 8 things to do in Starkville

Weird how is coach was saying IU was out in front and IU should be excited before his visit to MSU...

Probably because we were out in front before the visit. We should have been out in front because he had visited us and had not visited them. After the MSU visit things may have changed.

Actually they still have a crime rate well above the national average.  I wouldn't exactly say it's just a regular city now.

Regular crappy extension of the NYC metro area. It's tough to compare any of the NY suburbs to the national average. Cram enough people together and you end up with higher crime every time. 

Did you know it's the third largest insurance center in the US?

If after all the work we have put in on Davis if we lost him because of negative recruitment there can really only be 2 options.  Give Crean another ridiculous contract guaranteeing hes here to stay for another 3 to 4 years or get a new coach. 

We outworked EVERYBODY on Davis, we have better facilities better everything we can not be losing so soundly.  And with so little effort from other schools.  

I agree it sounds like Kegler and Davis want to team up---but at MSU?  Makes no sense. Howland will bolt from there the minute he can and why play for a partially filled stadium at an average SEC school when you can play for a packed house at a national basketball power. I have to think the decision will be clear when the dust settles---certainly for Davis and hopefully for Kegler too. IU all the way!

I agree it sounds like Kegler and Davis want to team up---but at MSU? Makes no sense. Howland will bolt from there the minute he can and why play for a partially filled stadium at an average SEC school when you can play for a packed house at a national basketball power. I have to think the decision will be clear when the dust settles---certainly for Davis and hopefully for Kegler too. IU all the way!

Dust better settle quick.