Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dajwhite

"I win them all"

It's good to see Sheehey loosen up with the press after the game. Someone needs to make a shirt with "I win them all".  Love how Sheehey, Zeller, and Watford were all joking around during the presser.

Above all things, it's great to see Indiana dominating the school up north in both games.

It's good to see Sheehey loosen up with the press after the game. Someone needs to make a shirt with "I win them all".  Love how Sheehey, Zeller, and Watford were all joking around during the presser.

Above all things, it's great to see Indiana dominating the school up north in both games.

Hey Crimson Clothing, you hearing this? Let's get on those shirts!! And maybe even have an outline of Will's flex at PU for a background

Hey Crimson Clothing, you hearing this? Let's get on those shirts!! And maybe even have an outline of Will's flex at PU for a background

That sounds awesome, I need a Large! Let me know if you get this done.

It's great to see the Indiana Hoosiers all play as team... Before Coach Crean, I don't recall seeing "team" play after Bobby Knight.... I absolutely love Crean and what he has done for IU. For the players go, hmm man, I'm just in heaven. Victor, Zeller, Sheehey, Jordy, Wateford, Yogi, and the rest of the team. :D Yogi's energy is huge for IU.... LOVING IT from Alabama!

Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!  ;)