Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

MartintheMopMan

Indiana defeats Ottawa 82-54 - Post-Game Thread

Overall, there was definitely room for improvement, but I was happy with the way we played, especially in the second half. Good first game to get all the jitters out. 

And let's not forget this is a veteran team who was playing their tenth game of the season. 

TB looked like a gangly wilderbeast out there and that's a good thing. Dude is LONG.

Max, look at you go! Where were you last year. Him at Hartman were standing by each other on a free throw and his calfs are no joke, 3x in size. Has to be hard to move down low with that much anchor weight.

he had about 4 on one possession in the second half

I wasn't even thinking of all the attempts at the put-back, I was just thinking of when he was passed to in the post. He has to get those shots to fall, those are points on the table.

Is something wrong with RoJo? No start and took a long time to come off the bench? Any injury concerns or something there?

Max likes to rebound---something we sorely need.  I like his game so far and his leadership.  He does give us the option of going with a traditional basketball line-up that includes a center (TB), a power forward (MB), and a small forward (TW).  Interesting line-up. We may see this one again at times throughout the year.